Ray wilkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray wilkins

did anyone else see him go up onto the podium wow has he put on the pounds and how far up was his trousers he looked like a right n@b!!

bless him
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Wilkins was one of my heroes growing up but I can't believe the hatred I feel for the man nowadays every time I see him on TV or he opens his mouth

Biggest Yes Man around, s.hite manager

Comment

Comment

Clive Allen for me!! Has he said one single word about QPR for the last decades.

I just wonder! Boy,how that man was my girlhood favourite...
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

that picture makes him look slim to what he looked like this evening
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

w***er

Comment

you said it

Comment

Can't believe the man is in such a high profile job-awful manager. And the way he speaks in that sarcastic tone. Fat tw@t

Comment

Sithe manager but was a blinding player for us...pulled the strings during that great spell we had!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

festering Chelsea #### - was a double agent when with us - set the rot in place thats taken over a decade to rectify - let him burn in the fires of hell ! !

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post

Looks like Uncle Festor from the Munsters.Cant stand the man - he squandered the £6m he got for Sir Les and thanks to him and Thompson we were relegated.Should shave his arm hair and stick it on his head,then buy a time share in Iraq or something and F off.

Comment

C U Next Tuesday who looks like Jade goody

Comment

Originally posted by Rev“s wife View Post
                          Clive Allen for me!! Has he said one single word about QPR for the last decades.

I just wonder! Boy,how that man was my girlhood favourite...
                          Clive loves Rangers. Will happily chat to anyone about his times at the R's for hours. He did have the hump with David Davies and Nick Blackburn when they didn't give him the time of day when he applied for the managers job in 2001. I think he thought they were a tad disrespectful.

Clive isn't on mainstream media so his views and comments aren't widely broadcast like many rentaquotes out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            Clive loves Rangers. Will happily chat to anyone about his times at the R's for hours. He did have the hump with David Davies and Nick Blackburn when they didn't give him the time of day when he applied for the managers job in 2001. I think he thought they were a tad disrespectful.

Clive isn't on mainstream media so his views and comments aren't widely broadcast like many rentaquotes out there.
                            does not look like it from here lol do you know him on a personal level or just like the fella?

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                              does not look like it from here lol do you know him on a personal level or just like the fella?
                              Know him on a professional level. Always speaks so highly of his time at QPR, especially the work put in by Chris Gieler and George Graham.

Comment

Working...
                              X