Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Away Day You're Most Looking Forward To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, we do it to him all the time. A few years back, away to Leicester as well. There was a load of us. Me and his son were pushing him up the hill to the station. Big mistake walking. Almost as painful as the one from Brizzles ground to the station. Plenty of fist to dodge en route too. I do enjoy away days. Easilly the best footy games.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

remember spurs years ago benny,that walk up the seven sisters was a blinder
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I was only just into my teens back then mate. The old man wouldn't allow me to that sort of game, haha.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          yes thats him hammer,dont know him personally,hes a mate of a mate.carries flags about with all the nationalitys of the rangers team on his bike
          thats him.seen him at qpr with big irish flag.that day at west ham was hilarious.the nite before was in qpr pub and met him he said he liked west ham,bobby moore,the usual.he asked me and some rrrrss i was going over there with where we was drinking.we told him so all in pub bout 1.pm loads of rrrss i took over there all having a laugh when he turns up on bike with t-shirt "bomb the bridge"..lol carrier bag with note on "we love west ham our east end cousins"...lol then he gets grub out of bag in packed pub ham sarnies,tin of sardines,kipling cakes and dessert had us in tears the bloke
          Last edited by hammer; 11-05-2010, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
            thats him.seen him at qpr with big irish flag.that day at west ham was hilarious.the nite before was in qpr pub and met him he said he liked west ham,bobby moore,the usual.he asked me and some rrrrss i was going over there with where we was drinking.we told him so all in pub bout 1.pm loads of rrrss i took over there all having a laugh when he turns up on bike with t-shirt "bomb the bridge"..lol carrier bag with note on "we love west ham our east end cousins"...lol then he gets grub out of bag in packed pub ham sarnies,tin of sardines,kipling cakes and dessert had us in tears the bloke
            quality hammer,im sure he opened up a packed lunch at the norwich away game,had a fishermans hat on kin nut nut .we need characters like him at football.kin long way to cycle tho unless he,s got one of those bickertons
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

quality hammer,im sure he opened up a packed lunch at the norwich away game,had a fishermans hat on kin nut nut .we need characters like him at football.kin long way to cycle tho unless he,s got one of those bickertons

he is a character for sure.

Comment

I am really looking forward to Forest.. and if they go up.. then Derby.

Went on a stag in Nottingham at the weekend.. would love to go back!

Comment

remember spurs years ago benny,that walk up the seven sisters was a blinder
                  Van was that when we were on both sides of the Rd and a load of black Y i d s came down that side street pulled their hoods up and their blades out?Mate was on his bum with a Yi d playing zorro at him whilst i dragged him back by his collar.Kicked off again by the front of 7 sisters.OB then had us all up the wall in the station.Little legs was at the front that day.
                  Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 11-05-2010, 11:17 AM.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Hammer that was a top day.

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
                      Hammer that was a top day.
                      it was mate.and we won

Comment

Working...
                      X