One Season Wonders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Season Wonders

I have been reading about some of our Fantasy signings and i ask you.... do you think they are a good idea?

Darren Ambrose.... Had 1 very good season for Palace, what has he ever done before.

Gary Hooper - Very good season for Scunny what has he been doing for the last 5 years. i say nothing. and any stats he has only show in league 1.

Mr "Attidute" Beckford - do you think he would fit in at rangers. as our "fans" boo every player if they dont score 20goals in the first 5mins. And a player like Beckford that only comes alive when he needs to(he is not the player that will chase lost causes).... i think it will only turn to booing and geeriing what do people think. im i talking rubbish.

Whilst i would be happy to take a punt on these boys. i dont think they are the answer... and if we have the money i think other players would garentee goals.

What do people think?

Personally i really dont mind who we get i will support the team. but all im responding to is the expectation of many people on this borard that think we are going to buy the league.

Ambrose - I agree.

Hooper - He's 21, so 5 years ago, I'd say he was sitting exams at school. 43 goals in 79 games for Scunny would suggest the last two seasons have been pretty successful.

Beckford - He'll get goals for Leeds in the CCC, so I'm sure he'd get them for us. Besides, we're not linked with him, are we?
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Forrest
      Hull
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Lee Cook one season wonder

Comment

bit unfair that was not a full season the good one was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            bit unfair that was not a full season the good one was it?
            I make you right about half a season.

Comment

thats better.

Comment

stuart wardley..........ultimate one season wonder!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Kentucky

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
                    I have been reading about some of our Fantasy signings and i ask you.... do you think they are a good idea?

Darren Ambrose.... Had 1 very good season for Palace, what has he ever done before.

Gary Hooper - Very good season for Scunny what has he been doing for the last 5 years. i say nothing. and any stats he has only show in league 1.

Mr "Attidute" Beckford - do you think he would fit in at rangers. as our "fans" boo every player if they dont score 20goals in the first 5mins. And a player like Beckford that only comes alive when he needs to(he is not the player that will chase lost causes).... i think it will only turn to booing and geeriing what do people think. im i talking rubbish.

Whilst i would be happy to take a punt on these boys. i dont think they are the answer... and if we have the money i think other players would garentee goals.

What do people think?

Personally i really dont mind who we get i will support the team. but all im responding to is the expectation of many people on this borard that think we are going to buy the league.

I agree with your comments on Beckford....we'll have booed him out of Loftus Road before he has a chance to shine.....It's what we do!! Won't happen though because he knows that as well as I do!!

Comment

Working...
                    X