Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion brand is new focus for Briatore

Fashion brand is new focus for Briatore
    Flavio Briatore isn't succumbing to career injuries.

More..

And what of speculation that he is close to selling the Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Football Club, which he bought together with F1 President and CEO Bernie Ecclestone, from a consortium in 2007?

"Everything's for sale, everything's for buying," he said, refusing to rule out a sale of his stake. "But what's more important is that the price needs to be right."

Is he taking over Fat Face?

Comment

He refused to say how much the expansion would cost or how it would be funded. "I don't know. We spend whatever we need, to do a proper job, to have a beautiful shop, so everything is perfect.

Pity he didn't think this way about QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
        He refused to say how much the expansion would cost or how it would be funded. "I don't know. We spend whatever we need, to do a proper job, to have a beautiful shop, so everything is perfect.

Pity he didn't think this way about QPR.

Comment

its taken me along time but the more i see and hear of flav the more i realise he is a nob
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
            its taken me along time but the more i see and hear of flav the more i realise he is a nob
            Flavio is a Knobend, and no mistake. Like most wealthy people, he lacks taste, finesse, and style.

Comment

Did He Pick 12 partners to start the Business?!

Comment

Went to the billionaire branch in london other day, got some nice bits.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                X