Warnock plans massive shake-up at qpr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock plans massive shake-up at qpr

NEIL WARNOCK has fired his backroom staff as part of a massive internal shake-up at QPR.

More..

He also wants Eagles keeper Julian Speroni, midfielder Darren Ambrose and right-back Nathaniel Clyne.

I am a Happyhoop!

Comment

Good news. Both because the backroom staff did need a shake up (ever since Harabin left the squad has hardly looked fit) and because it says we are in for speroni, ambrose and CLYNE who I thought we'd more or less given up on and who I think cd be the best signing of the lot from Palace.

Comment

Could someone please cut&paste, that site is blocked where I am......

And I really want to read what it says.....thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
          Could someone please cut&paste, that site is blocked where I am......

And I really want to read what it says.....thanks in advance.

NEIL WARNOCK has fired his backroom staff as part of a massive internal shake-up at QPR.

The Rangers chief will bring in his own men from former club Crystal Palace.

Warnock is getting rid of physios Paul Hunter and Shane Annun, along with other members of the backroom team at Loftus Road with reserve team coach Keith Ryan under threat.

The abrasive boss has been given the full backing by the Rangers board to make the changes necessary to take them into the Premier League.

He also wants Eagles keeper Julian Speroni, midfielder Darren Ambrose and right-back Nathaniel Clyne.

Comment

WARNOCK PLANS MASSIVE SHAKE-UP AT QPR
            Three old boys targeted

WARNOCK: Big changes planned
            By Neil Ashton, 08/05/2010

The Rangers chief will bring in his own men from former club Crystal Palace.

Warnock is getting rid of physios Paul Hunter and Shane Annun, along with other members of the backroom team at Loftus Road with reserve team coach Keith Ryan under threat.

The abrasive boss has been given the full backing by the Rangers board to make the changes necessary to take them into the Premier League.

Comment

Thanks Morris & skranger.

Interesting, never heard of Shane and Paul seems an OK Physio. Or am I not ITK ?

Sounds like Resses are going to get a mhassive shake up, with us pulling out of playing Eastbourne or Hayes & Jarvis Smokers XI in favour of firendlies against the Prem big boys.
              It'll be interesting to see what happens with Keith and for that matter Steve G and Marc B. And of course who comes in ?

Comment

great news he has started gettin rid of the dead wood now time 4 the players which r dead wood 2 F off

Comment

Maybe NOTW read this site
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We may as well call our club Queens Park Palace, theres a big world out there!

Comment

NOTW ? That'll be why it's blocked for me then.

I thought Daily M****r was closest to us ?

Comment

i hope for Keiths sake he is not sacked he does not deserve that,
                        He is a great bloke (was a school with him)
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

hope keith ryan dont get sacked.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Well changes are needed

Comment

Club needs to be rebuilt from the bottom up and that includes the backroom staff as well as players.

Comment

Working...
                              X