Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surely we have to trust that NW wants....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely we have to trust that NW wants....

to get into the Premmo as quick as the rest of us. After-all, this is probably his last crack at managing in the Premmo for a few seasons and then set of into the punditory sunset.....

The way I see it he came in when we were a rudderless ship heading for the rocks and he steered us away from the rocks to safety... sorry about all the nautical references but am reading a great sea yarn (Batavia's Graveyard.. Google it its a belter)...

Anyway, I think that his strength seems to be building a good solid team who will fight for the cause. OK so it would be fab to go out and buy really tasty well polished players but this aint gonna happen so wise up...

If we could get decent potential like Hooper or Lambert with an old sweat in the mould Adebola and the right players in other positions then we wont be too far away next season...

He's bound to be on bonuses that kick in as soon as we get promoted so is going to want to get us up ASAP...Unless it is the most tedious hoof ball with virtually no skill element then I will be happy for this to happen and trust Neil Warnock implicitly.....

U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'ssssssssssss
    Last edited by ahR; 08-05-2010, 10:53 PM.

To me it seems like too many of our supporters wants too much prem and CL football. To be honest I am still happy about us not ended up relegated this season.
    Mind you, we wasent so far way from the relegation zone.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Definitely room for optimism...

under NW me thinks... very intelligent man who works extremely hard... I think that this time next year Rodney.......

Comment

New reports say promotion to Premier League is worth £90m. If the current level of sales of TV rights etc continue to the far east and India the Premiership will be even more wealthy, that's why they just won a Queen's award for exports!

We need to get there asap, but we must not do a Pompey. We have the board, we have the manager and we will have the squad.

We just need to get behind the team and I am sure we will go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyhoop View Post
          New reports say promotion to Premier League is worth £90m. If the current level of sales of TV rights etc continue to the far east and India the Premiership will be even more wealthy, that's why they just won a Queen's award for exports!

We need to get there asap, but we must not do a Pompey. We have the board, we have the manager and we will have the squad.

We just need to get behind the team and I am sure we will go up.
          I'd concur with that big fella......

Comment

Time for Queen's Park Rangers to pull out all the stops.
            Doing things on the cheap, the nonsensical idea that our current small gates should fund our climb out of the Championship, very nearly got us relegated to league 1.
            Speculate to accumulate, Mr.Mittal, £90million lies in the pot at the end of the Premiership rainbow. £10-20million would be a sound investment, as I'm sure we have a fine manager in Neil Warnock, and he'll get the players for promotion.

He who dares.

Comment

I trust his knowledge in getting us promoted

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                to get into the Premmo as quick as the rest of us. After-all, this is probably his last crack at managing in the Premmo for a few seasons and then set of into the punditory sunset.....

The way I see it he came in when we were a rudderless ship heading for the rocks and he steered us away from the rocks to safety... sorry about all the nautical references but am reading a great sea yarn (Batavia's Graveyard.. Google it its a belter)...

Anyway, I think that his strength seems to be building a good solid team who will fight for the cause. OK so it would be fab to go out and buy really tasty well polished players but this aint gonna happen so wise up...

If we could get decent potential like Hooper or Lambert with an old sweat in the mould Adebola and the right players in other positions then we wont be too far away next season...

He's bound to be on bonuses that kick in as soon as we get promoted so is going to want to get us up ASAP...Unless it is the most tedious hoof ball with virtually no skill element then I will be happy for this to happen and trust Neil Warnock implicitly.....

U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'ssssssssssss
                great post. agree 100%.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2