A Thank You To Simpson & Tarrabt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thank You To Simpson & Tarrabt...

..looking at the stats, if it wasn't for these two we would probably be bottom 3. Taking into account the goals Simpson has scored and the goals, creativity and contribution from Tarrabt we would no doubt be screwed...

I know some of you didn't like Tarrabt and thought Simpson wasn't up to it, but boy oh boy didn't they save us!.. and they're not even our players!

Thank You Jay and Adel, your both stars and best of luck in your careers......

good post mate......

Comment

Would agree with you mate.

Comment

excellent post . too many people focus on the negative and should be thankful for the good they both did for us , i think every single fan would rather have had them playing for us this season than not, and most would want them back too.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          ..looking at the stats, if it wasn't for these two we would probably be bottom 3. Taking into account the goals Simpson has scored and the goals, creativity and contribution from Tarrabt we would no doubt be screwed...

I know some of you didn't like Tarrabt and thought Simpson wasn't up to it, but boy oh boy didn't they save us!.. and they're not even our players!

Thank You Jay and Adel, your both stars and best of luck in your careers......

Good post, and true.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

never a true word spoken well said
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
            X