No announcement yet.

Jamie Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problem with getting a couple of stage-left, cheap signings just so long as we do sign at least two proven goalscorers as well.

Comment

Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

A lot of my friends down this way are Argyle fans and none of them have had anything that positive to say about him so they will be glad to see him go... Although a few of them have said he could improve a lot under a better manager so i guess time will tell if and when he signs..
        We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

but

but that could be people just being bitter,if we sold a player,we nearly always say hes crap,unless it was les ferdinand
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

One of my mates at work is a Plymouth ST holder. He reckons he was one of there best players last year. Always gives 100%, always hassling and closing down defenders.
            Apparently he often tries some outrageous things but they don't always come off, because as my mate put it, the rest of the team weren't on the same wave length.

Comment

I'll reserve judgement until he's had 10 games under his belt. Too be honest both he and Clake doesn't get the juices flowing though as our two strikers next season... Mackie has to work otherwise it will be a big blow for Warnock!

Comment

Working...
              X