stadium tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stadium tour

did the stadium tour today, and i would recomend it to everyone. fantastic 50 odd minutes, c-club, w12, directors box, changing rooms and pitch, photo's in the dug out- did you know that it was jim magilton who swapped the home and away dugouts so he could shout louder at the lino from his technical area- and, even though it was only a tenner each, they didn't charge me cos it was my birthday:drunk:

Happy birthday!

Comment

happy birthday mate

Comment

Happy birthday.

Comment

What about our Trophy Cabinet? Did they give you a duster to clean it out in preperation for next season?!!

Comment

Happy Birthday mate
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
              What about our Trophy Cabinet? Did they give you a duster to clean it out in preperation for next season?!!
              Apart from the league cup the only thing of any interest in the 'trophy room' was the list of all international players we have had, engraved on a nice oak board. There was a lot of dust floating about when I opened the door though, obviously hadn't been opened in a while.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Happy birthday!
                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

yeah

happy birthday

Comment

Dex dear, is not past your bedtime, ill ask the nurse to tell you a bedtime story.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                    X