From what I have heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I have heard

Clint hill has signed a 1 year deal, nick montogomery is starting talks next week free, Jamaican Austin been watched for two months now nearly signed a two teal deal for fee of around 400,000, couple of prem freebies in the mix don't know who and danns is very close. These will be the cheapies leaving space for around 5 top end signings. Don't see what the fuss is about with hill, ok he lacks pace but we have missed the spirit of Mahon, rowlie and ainsworth. Hill will be great to have on in the horrible away games I.e at S****horpe where spirit is needed more than class. Chins up lads! Have a great summer

thanks robbo. as you say all these are fine as squad wallpaper if we can off-load our under-performers but the acid test will be the three-odd expensive signings.

Comment

No problemo, volz and tosic will sign as well on frees both had discussions on Wednesday volz learned his lesson lol.

Comment

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
        No problemo, volz and tosic will sign as well on frees both had discussions on Wednesday volz learned his lesson lol.
        Good news if true Robbo!

Comment

well that's excellent news. whatever went on about that danish transfer they are both top quality left backs at this level. though have you seen the report saying brum and west ham are also interested in tosic?

Comment

Great news about Voltz and Tosic if it comes off TOP TOP TOP news
            FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

were actually getting in some decent squad players which i have no problem with at all.its what we have lacked as our sub bench has proven over the last few months.i saw something bout tosic going to another prem club recently tho
              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

wd have thought tosic and voltzy wd be first choice, no?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  wd have thought tosic and voltzy wd be first choice, no?
                  yeh they probably would be.either way its gd news if true
                  "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Agent talk, tosic likes rangers and warno love his mental strength etc apparently and volz is a right back

Comment

From what you've heard, or what you've read?
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I'd be ok with signing Hill, Montgomery, Austin, Danns, Volz, Tosic and maybe Heaton, Phillips & Shittu (Prem freebies), as long as there are one or two bigger signings such as Taarabt, Hooper and Simpson. And maybe Speroni to replace Cerny.

Comment

From what I have heard Goddard if I had read it I would have put read you cheeky buggar lol :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            I'd be ok with signing Hill, Montgomery, Austin, Danns, Volz, Tosic and maybe Heaton, Phillips & Shittu (Prem freebies), as long as there are one or two bigger signings such as Taarabt, Hooper and Simpson. And maybe Speroni to replace Cerny.
                            I'd settle for that.....

Comment

Robbo who is your source as I dont remember you ever getting anything right before with your predictions?

Comment

Working...
                              X