Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The player from Norway we are looking at is........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The player from Norway we are looking at is........

my Norwegian mate who is a massive Rangers fan was at the Brann Bergen v Tromso match last night and saw Mick Jones there.

It turns out he is looking at Rudolph Austin, a 24 year old Jamaican. Have no idea about him. He may know Damion Stewart.

Anyone know him??
    Last edited by HammersmithR; 06-05-2010, 10:13 AM.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

is he the guy with the shiny nose?

Comment

First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

never heard of him

Comment

Aged 24 (25 in June),6' 1" and plays central midfield according to Wiki.

Comment

Much can be said about him but he is what you call a grafter. Score the odd goal aswell and very athcletic in his play. I believe he can fill many positions really. Both in defence and midfield. His tackles are of the "Please,send me off" sort sometimes ...

He is very fast . But for sure ,He is not a Buzaky player if you lot know what I mean. More like Faurlin but much more physical. Personally I think Warnock will play him in a Mahon position. More important is his versatility.

And no, I an not his agent:=B:
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Jamaican players are generally pretty sh*t.

Comment

should fit right in then

Comment

Here is a article to read for you Dave, says Auxerre and "a english championship club" was watching him last night.

http://fotball.aftenposten.no/elites...icle168584.ece

Austin is a central midfielder, but has had to play centre half this season. Got sent off in the opening game because of an elbow. Was at fault for their goal yesterday

Is a Warnock type of player. Strong as an ox, good in the tackle, he's fast(well he is jamaican), likes to roam forward, decent passer(better than Leigertwood anyway)...

Lacks composure and gets alot of yellow cards. Still a young player and a good player for the future I think

Not a very good singer though...

Comment

From the description our Norwegian friends have given this is the sort of player we should be after. Whether this particular individual fits the bill that is anyones guess but we should be looking at strong athletic CM's who do not bottle it in the tackle like Buzsaky for example.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      From the description our Norwegian friends have given this is the sort of player we should be after. Whether this particular individual fits the bill that is anyones guess but we should be looking at strong athletic CM's who do not bottle it in the tackle like Buzsaky for example.
                      I think he CAN do a job for us. Honestly!! But Warnock must teach him a bit of tactic.
                      Last edited by Shania; 06-05-2010, 12:43 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                        Here is a article to read for you Dave, says Auxerre and "a english championship club" was watching him last night.

http://fotball.aftenposten.no/elites...icle168584.ece

Austin is a central midfielder, but has had to play centre half this season. Got sent off in the opening game because of an elbow. Was at fault for their goal yesterday

Is a Warnock type of player. Strong as an ox, good in the tackle, he's fast(well he is jamaican), likes to roam forward, decent passer(better than Leigertwood anyway)...

Lacks composure and gets alot of yellow cards. Still a young player and a good player for the future I think

Not a very good singer though...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw8LQCCHkC4

Hei Frode!!

What about the other position we seems to have a look at; goalkeeper.

I would like us to sign Espen Bugge Pettersen fra Sandefjord. Han er interssert i å komme ut også!! Shouldnt be a shadow of doubt that he is good enough for QPR.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

she is talking in that funny code again. Shania = alien.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev´s wife View Post
                            Hei Frode!!

What about the other position we seems to have a look at; goalkeeper.

I would like us to sign Espen Bugge Pettersen fra Sandefjord. Han er interssert i å komme ut også!! Shouldnt be a shadow of doubt that he is good enough for QPR.
                            Hi!

Bugge Pettersen is a good goalkeeper, but I would rather sign the dane Lindegaard from Aalesund. Best keeper in the Norwegian league

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                              Hi!

Bugge Pettersen is a good goalkeeper, but I would rather sign the dane Lindegaard from Aalesund. Best keeper in the Norwegian league
                              SF is my favourite club so I cant agree. hehe.

I think both of them are great goalies. Dont think Lindegaard will leave Ålesund though.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X