No announcement yet.

All these free transfers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should only be signing players who are better than what we have. All this talk of signing "squad" players is rubbish. When did anyone hear a club say that they are only signing a player as back up in pre-season ? That only happens during the season when you have injuries.

Comment

He was Palace, NW loves everything about Palace, anyone we get from there will be playing. The future for neil is Same players different club. Well I hope not.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Speroni is the only Palace player i think we should even be looking at

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Speroni is the only Palace player i think we should even be looking at
          Agree and I'm no manager, I think NW is a little blinkered.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            He is being looked at as a starting 11 player. Connors is injured often and I think he will be ahead of Gorrks in the pecking order, add to that we have stewart so I can see him being a starter in NW team. Priority is 1st 11 and then you add squad players.
            if somebody is available preference in order doesnt come into it.

hill is available and will compete for a starting place like anybody in our squad.

who's to say that connolly wont be seen as a RB and stewart being told he is no longer required?

loads of variables and nothing is a cert. come august we will know who has been signed as a starter and a squad player. i would read too much into who comes and when.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              ...aren't a bad thing chaps. Signing the likes of Hill, Stead and Harte is a good thing.

Why??? Because they are decent squad players and will be good backup. Far better then the backup we currently have. Harte could be backup for Tosic, Hill for Rambo, Gorkss, Connolly and/or a quality CB. Stead as a big target man and help to the likes of Hooper/Simpson/Maynard. No, I'm not saying we'll get all the names mentioned, but these freebies will keep the cash aside for some real quality to be bought in.

I'd suggest that in 30 years of management, Neil knows what he's doing. He's built successfull teams in all but the Prem so far. Let's stop moaning....just for once. Wait until the season starts as you never know...we may get the players like Pratley, Hooper, Adam, Kilgallon, St. Ledger, etc., etc.

Totally agree Benny, some of our fans are clueless though so you will just end up arguing the cause to yourself.

Its not about individuals its a team game and that is what Warnock will do....assemble a team, high in morale, team spirit and commitment.

Warnock has also already stated that bulk off expenditure will be spent on strikers, heard it from the horses mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Totally agree Benny, some of our fans are clueless though so you will just end up arguing the cause to yourself.

Its not about individuals its a team game and that is what Warnock will do....assemble a team, high in morale, team spirit and commitment.

Warnock has also already stated that bulk off expenditure will be spent on strikers, heard it from the horses mouth.
                Just because some fans don't agree with you and benny does not make them clueless, it just makes you arrogant for thinking so.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  Just because some fans don't agree with you and benny does not make them clueless, it just makes you arrogant for thinking so.
                  Well said!

Don't forget you are talking to a man that like his best mate Cameron, he is just another ordinary working class man.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                  X