Hill has signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T'was me who predicted it first.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      I agree but they only have 10 days left to show their intentions to many ST holders who are waiting to see how different the regime is and to see how much they know it.
      I disagree I don't give a sh it about early bird.

If I see the likes of us signing players like Beattie, hooper maynard that type of class then I will pay full price.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

hammers you normally give a fair and honest reflextion how impressed are you with signing Clinton Hill?

Comment

Palace fans are glad to be rid

Comment

don't blame them after seeing him against sheff wed. Jermaine Johnson embarraced the bloke and made him look shocking.

To fans that went to the QPR necastle game Hill was the worst player on the pitch and thats a fact.

Comment

I'm not going to start suggesting that he is Puyol or anything but he was part of a Palace defence that conceded just 53 goals this season which is fewer than Reading, Cardiff, Blackpool, Sheff Utd in fact only 6 teams conceded fewer goals than Palace.

Comment

add to that,only 2 teams lost fewer games,newcastle and west brom

Comment

I have seen Hill a few times this season and he does strike me as a Delaney type player. Very one dimentional and loves a diagonal ball. He very rarely gets forward. He is solid and will instill some leadership qualities into our team. Will be useful at our away games where tend to melt when the going gets tough.

Not the greatest, but is versatile and will be a good squad player. He will tell his team mates if they are playing sh1t.

A Warnock type player who knows this league and shoul help in our quest to get promoted.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                    add to that,only 2 teams lost fewer games,newcastle and west brom
                    ?

Not the most accurate statement I've ever read.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I disagree I don't give a sh it about early bird.

If I see the likes of us signing players like Beattie, hooper maynard that type of class then I will pay full price.
                      Its a chicken and egg scenario. If the club already had 5,000 people taken advantage of the early bird, they would be comfortable in going after people like Beattie, hooper and maynard etc, if they only have 2,000, they would be hesitant. The amount of ST's the club sell will reflect the the players we get.

Comment

i stand corrected,must be away games lost

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Palace fans are glad to be rid
                          of course they are going to say that, a palace fan I know is aittle pissed off, must mean something.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If we've signed Hill, does that mean we won't be signing Tosic?
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

bloody hope not swanley as Hill is a shocking left back surely Neil see's him as a centre back

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                                I'm not going to start suggesting that he is Puyol or anything but he was part of a Palace defence that conceded just 53 goals this season which is fewer than Reading, Cardiff, Blackpool, Sheff Utd in fact only 6 teams conceded fewer goals than Palace.
                                One name, Speroni. For example just think how many they would have let in against West Brom had their keeper been Ikeme. I'm afraid that goes for many of their games this season, their defence has had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X