Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all members/visitors of WeAreTheRangersBoys.com / New Registrations

(This only applies to UK members only)

As you all already know that this website is independent and it cost us quite a bit to run each month.

We need to reduce our costs and therefore I have now installed a sponsored video on the index page of our site.

I understand it will not pay for the site for the month but it could reduce our payments if we can get so many hits per month which I feel will be hard, however when we reach the amount of hits required it will give us something towards the next months running costs. We don't expect payments every month but it could mean instead of paying for 12 months it could turn out to be 9 or even 10 months that we ending up paying over the 12 months.

This does not cost you anything and all we ask our members to do is click on the short video advert but you don't have to watch it, you can click on it as many times as you like, there are no set limits and if you could do that on a daily basis.

If you click on the link below, it will take you to our home page, you will see a pepsi video, just press play and remember you don't have to watch the video after you press play. Refresh the page before you click play again otherwise it will not count.

We would be grateful for your input to keep this site running.

Thank you.

WATRB's Team

www.wearetherangersboys.com

If you would like to register on the site please email watrb@hotmail.co.uk

the pepsi video?
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      the pepsi video?
      Yes but the videos will change from time to time, if we could all click it a few times a day it should do the trick.

I've also placed the video on the home page bottom right.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/home.htm

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        (This only applies to UK members only)

As you all already know that this website is independent and it cost us quite a bit to run each month.

We need to reduce our costs and therefore I have now installed a sponsored video on the index page of our site.

I understand it will not pay for the site for the month but it could reduce our payments if we can get so many hits per month which I feel will be hard, however when we reach the amount of hits required it will give us something towards the next months running costs. We don't expect payments every month but it could mean instead of paying for 12 months it could turn out to be 9 or even 10 months that we ending up paying over the 12 months.

This does not cost you anything and all we ask our members to do is click on the short video advert but you don't have to watch it, you can click on it as many times as you like, there are no set limits and if you could do that on a daily basis.

If you click on the link below, it will take you to our home page, on the right you will see a video player, just press play as many times as you want and remember you don't have to watch the video after you press play. Refresh the page before you click play otherwise it will not count.

We would be grateful for your input to keep this site running.

Thank you.

WATRB's Team

www.wearetherangersboys.com
        i was lead to believe that gp paid for the site.shock horror.i'll be blowed.hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by enzian View Post
          i was lead to believe that gp paid for the site.shock horror.i'll be blowed.hopefully.
          just shows how much you know then fella..........

Comment

Oh, glad to help out but that just landed me with some explaining to do as the missus just went ballistic after she realised i was sat here viewing some dating site add
            We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              just shows how much you know then fella..........
              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by DevonParkRanger View Post
                Oh, glad to help out but that just landed me with some explaining to do as the missus just went ballistic after she realised i was sat here viewing some dating site add
                Don't show her Pete's Chubby Boy Dating site, show her the Pepsi advert.

Comment

theres a chubby boy dating site? =)

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Mr. Bean knows best...
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

cheeky s.ods !!

chubby dating site is for ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

whats your opening line

middle aged < lol > football enthuiast with size ## waist seeks white BBW for fun adventure weekends away and strolls alongside richmond river???

mine would be, are you female? do you like eating?, do u like funking? do you like drinking? do u like smoking?

if you said yes to these answers no need to look no futher call me GPN

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                        X