charlie adams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlie adams

Apologies for starting a fresh thread but this - potentially - far more significant news was getting a bit lost in the debate about Stead. Pete said we were after Blackpool's "best player" who I take it everyone wd agree was Charlie Adams (Hamal Bouza or whatever his name is that ex Fulham winger is also good but not, I suggest, like Adams). If he signed that really would be a sign of intent as he seems the complete midfielder and wd be perfect alongside Faurlin/ Buz. Pete was asking on another thread about the importance of signing star names and I think Adams answers the point perfectly - he's not a "star" but is a damn good player who has every possibility of becoming a star.

So, is he the one - and can we sign him???

Depends if they go up,

he won't stay there if they don't
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Charlie Adam will be in the premiership next year whether Blackpool go up or not.

He'll sign for a team towards the lower end of the league.

Missed a trick their last summer, 500k and has for me one of the most consistent Championship performer's this season.
      15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

He WOULD be a very good signing,great player,sorry cant see it happening.

Comment

He would be a good signing, although I feel a few more clubs could make offers.

Comment

You lost me at "Pete said".
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
            X