No announcement yet.

Your club needs you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipsqueak is a great word! Im gonna start using that again!

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
      Pipsqueak is a great word! Im gonna start using that again!

only too glad to extend your otherwise limited vocabulary my dear young thing!!!!!
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I am only 4 years older than robson and I agree with you oldhoop.
        He was wrong to say we have no history as we was runners up in the premiership to Liverpool and we was very unlucky not to win it. I think we are miles away from champions league football so back then that has to be looked upon as superb and special history.
        Liverpool never won the premiership, and we sure aint finished 2nd in the premiership.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

I ment div 1 muggins, don't be so pedantic ffs
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Jesus - the filth have got one and what are they? Russian money and oil wells FFS. I am not bothered about a museum or nay. But we have far more history than the League cup and runners up in 76 and two other Wembley finals. We've got it coming out of our ears. God knows we've had to rely on it enough top get us through the past years.

Walk to Wembley anyone? See Rangers provide stars (captains) for all the home nations? It goes on..........

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
              Jesus - the filth have got one and what are they? Russian money and oil wells FFS. I am not bothered about a museum or nay. But we have far more history than the League cup and runners up in 76 and two other Wembley finals. We've got it coming out of our ears. God knows we've had to rely on it enough top get us through the past years.

Walk to Wembley anyone? See Rangers provide stars (captains) for all the home nations? It goes on..........
              Well said mate.....
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Liverpool never won the premiership, and we sure aint finished 2nd in the premiership.
                Give yourself a gold star!!!!

oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                X