Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard we will display dust.

Joking agree with all the above.
    We have had some great sides the 90's side with Sir Les wasn't to shabby either.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We have a great history for a small club, three cup finals, 3rd div champions, and runners up, second division champions and runners up.
      semi-finals in cup comp.
      qtr-finals in europe.
      Runners up to Liverpool in top league.
      Founder members of the prem.
      Played in the 1st ever charity shield.

No history my ####.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        QPR museum loooooooooooooooool.

First stadium tours now a museum whats next have your photo with the league cup?
        Only the league cup, i would expect to get a photo with one of the Dutch summer tournament trophies we have, oh and don't forget the London Evening Standard 5 a sides, we won that a few years on the trot surely they gave us a little memento for that.

That lot could easily fill a shelf in a museum.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

we could have wax figures of old team players lol
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Didnt we win that cup in Ibiza one year?

Comment

They could have a Flavio Bouncy Castle for the kids! And in the same vein as the Jack the Ripper tour at London Dungeon you have a mock up of White City at night were you have to walk through without being murdered!

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Not trying to sound rude so sorry if it sounds like that.

But What History? We have 1 won trophy aint we? or does the Ibiza cup count. My dad tells me we had good team in 70's but did they win anything?

I always thought History (in football) was winning things?

Again not trying to sound rude to the older people on here.

...and thereby lies is the problem with some of our younger fans!!! Cos we havn't won the league we have no history!!!!!?????? Narrow minded and
                ignorant attitude to QPR (and probably life generally). Not particularly their fault but just part of the "want it now" society in which we live!

Great players, different stadiums, memorable matches, Uefa cup trips, many many international players, 125 years of history, world championship boxing at LR, International football at LR no nothing there to go in a muesum cos its all about trophies!!!!! Gawd help us!!!!!

In Warnock we Trust
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Narrow minded and
                  ignorant attitude to QPR (and probably life generally). Not particularly their fault but just part of the "want it now" society in which we live!
                  Hark at her!

Comment

if i sit crossed legged for too long me jacobs start to hurt.
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                      ...and thereby lies is the problem with some of our younger fans!!! Cos we havn't won the league we have no history!!!!!?????? Narrow minded and

Great players, different stadiums, memorable matches, Uefa cup trips, many many international players, 125 years of history, world championship boxing at LR, International football at LR no nothing there to go in a muesum cos its all about trophies!!!!! Gawd help us!!!!!

In Warnock we Trust
                      I am only 4 years older than robson and I agree with you oldhoop.
                      He was wrong to say we have no history as we was runners up in the premiership to Liverpool and we was very unlucky not to win it. I think we are miles away from champions league football so back then that has to be looked upon as superb and special history.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post

In Warnock we Trust
                        Spot on..... That is why we need a museum, or failing that at least some sort of official link with our clubs history.
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
                          Hark at her!

watch and learn W12Ultra watch and learn

"W12Ultra" probably tells a tale in itself!!!!!
                          Last edited by oldhoop; 06-05-2010, 12:23 PM.
                          oldhoop

Comment

"W12Ultra" probably tells a tell in itself!!!!!

Are you sure? Put your teeth in Grandad!

Comment

we were runners up in the old first division to liverpool in 76 not the premier
                              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                              London Pride is a flower that's free.
                              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
                                Are you sure? Put your teeth in Grandad!
                                trouble is when you get old you can't multi task as well!!!

Should read tells a tale.

anyway who you calling grandad I've got kids younger than you pipsqueak!!!!
                                oldhoop

Comment

Working...
                                X