• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your club needs you!

R's and Octavia Foundation bid to make hour-long documentary

More...

The project, which could eventually see a QPR museum take shape
    That would take all of 30 seconds to walk round!

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
      That would take all of 30 seconds to walk round!
      A good point.What could you put in a QPR museum?

Comment

QPR museum loooooooooooooooool.

First stadium tours now a museum whats next have your photo with the league cup?
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

All very well taking the ****. But we have a long history and we have had some great players over the years.

Would welcome a QPR museum, would show that the board are recognising our great history. Also would like a wall of fame to recognise our former greats who have passed away and a section on the Offy to tell us about former R's....
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

agree with haqpr1963, we should be proud of our history
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              agree with haqpr1963, we should be proud of our history
              Christ, what happened there? We actually agreed on something.....

I guess sometimes us older fans have to stick together and show the youngsters what it really means to be an R....

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Not trying to sound rude so sorry if it sounds like that.

But What History? We have 1 won trophy aint we? or does the Ibiza cup count. My dad tells me we had good team in 70's but did they win anything?

I always thought History (in football) was winning things?

Again not trying to sound rude to the older people on here.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                  All very well taking the ****. But we have a long history and we have had some great players over the years.

Would welcome a QPR museum, would show that the board are recognising our great history. Also would like a wall of fame to recognise our former greats who have passed away and a section on the Offy to tell us about former R's....
                  Mine wasn't taking the p.sss , just thinking...what would you put ina QPR museum.

Do you think there is enough in the QPR history to warrant a museum and would people be interested.

Most of the things you could possibly put in a QPR museum, are out there in books.The history of QPR has been well documented in several books

We don't have a splattering of silverware to put on show - so, what do you think would get people interested enough to go and have a look round??

And i'm not young (51)...

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post

But What History? We have 1 won trophy aint we? or does the Ibiza cup count. My dad tells me we had good team in 70's but did they win anything?

History is not about winning things. Anything that has been around for 125 years+ has great history. I would love this to happen. There is still so much about QPR to learn, especially the older teams. I haven't been around for long and have missed all of the good teams. My best team was 95/96(My first games) so never got really understand the history other than watching dvd's. I would be over the moon if they did a documentary and museum
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

If all you are interested in is winning then life is really going to be a major disappointment....

History is about much more than winning. We have to remember the greats who played for us over the years, players like Tony Ingham, Mike Keen, Evelyn Lintott, Rodneeeeee, Stan, etc.... I wonder how many on Sunday actually knew who they were applauding for a minute before kick off? If we had a museum, then we could pass this knowledge on to our younger fans....

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                        If all you are interested in is winning then life is really going to be a major disappointment....

History is about much more than winning. We have to remember the greats who played for us over the years, players like Tony Ingham, Mike Keen, Evelyn Lintott, Rodneeeeee, Stan, etc.... I wonder how many on Sunday actually knew who they were applauding for a minute before kick off? If we had a museum, then we could pass this knowledge on to our younger fans....
                        spot on. Just what I was trying to say. Very blind just to laugh it off
                        Now, Then, Forever
                        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Well on that, you're wrong.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

God mate, if only you had seen that team in action!

Perhaps then you would not be raving so much about Adel.

That team really was the greatest team I have ever seen. So they didn't win anything, but I am sure most of us who remember would say that we were robbed that year......

Comment

ok, so whats going to go into the museum?

Not taking the P*** just interested.

Shirts from over the years?
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X