Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Warnock's Management Style?

Mean that we don't need top top names?

After all if he had come after magilton left, how far off the play offs would we have been?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

good players might be put off by him?
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

I think his passion and man management skills can improve a players qualitys.

But id rather not take the chance and totally rely on just him to make crap players better, id rather we just brought good players and made them unstoppable.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

We wont get top top names! But if I understand what your saying then I think Neil Warnock can do a very good job with a fairly mediocre squad. He likes that us against the world 'Mourinho' mentality which wont get from a group of overpaid selfish individuals (Taraabt). He likes a TEAM effort!

Comment

We won't get top names, we need the best players in this division to win it, the championship division is the hardest league to win and to get out of...

Warnock did a great job at palace as they had poor players so I think he'll get the most out of what he's got, but I wouldn't expect top quality or big names....

Clint Hill, John Stead etc are what I really expect.

Comment

We have no choice but to trust him... hope he can do it with us next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              good players might be put off by him?
              True, his known direct game play may put players off, but he has shown he can deal with the most temperamental of players with Adel, so his Man managemnet skills are not in question.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

After all if he had come after magilton left, how far off the play offs would we have been?
                a) not top top names, but maybe top names
                b) Don't know

Comment

Mean that we don't need top top names?After all if he had come after magilton left, how far off the play offs would we have been?
                  QPR wouldnt get top top names full stop, unless we all of a sudden become a big club move to a 50,000 seater stadium and playing CL football.

Even Arsenal aint got TOP TOP names

@chrisrobson9

Comment

Ofcourse we need top players, there is only so much a manager can do with average players.

Comment

not gonna do anything next season unless the board spend some money on some good CCC players. We had the best right winger in the CCC in Routledge till Flabio sold him and that is the calibre of player we should be aiming for. Need good players in key positions.
                      Anyone know how many players we have in the current Actim top 100 index for season just finished??? answer ...1 (Jay Simpson in 96th position) Routledge is 11th top player from whole league.

we should be looking at players that are near the top of this list...gotta spend and stop trying to do it on the cheap.

Comment

do agree with you
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          We have no choice but to trust him... hope he can do it with us next year.

Who has said next year,really??

We must show patience...
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I would say so. Judging by him, i reckon the players would jump through hoops for him

Comment

Originally posted by Revīs wife View Post
                              Who has said next year,really??

We must show patience...

Its hard for fans to show patience, when there forking out top dollar on st's.
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                              X