john stead is on the radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
    Absolutely cracks me up how people think they know better than someone like Neil Warnock................

WE HAVE A PROPER MANAGER - TRUST HIM

What did Warnock see in Priskin ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      What did Warnock see in Priskin ?
      No one knows the full story there. Who's to say that there wasn't a clause to say Priskin has to play a certain amount of games?

He was pony, so I agree that you have to question what he saw in him, but there could be an explanation for that.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Goddard, my old Mum used to call me "Joe Blunt" lol

Don't think she meant it in a "rhyming slang" way

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          No one knows the full story there. Who's to say that there wasn't a clause to say Priskin has to play a certain amount of games?

He was pony, so I agree that you have to question what he saw in him, but there could be an explanation for that.
          That would go against everything the club have said publicly about NW being 100% in total control, wouldn't it ?

So either 1) The club have told porkies or 2) NW saw something in a player which no one else can, meaning fans are allowed to question his opinion on a player or players. You cant have it both ways.

Comment

Paul Mason - Neil Warnock took over when we were in danger of relegation, and we finished mid-table. I would say that justifies everything he did in the games he managed us. Team selection, tactics, whatever. Like I said, trust him. He does know a bit about football mate.

Comment

I trust him 100% and I will be renewing my ST's based on the fact he is our manager, nothing else. He is either 100% in control and thinks Priskin ads something to the team or (like I think) he was signed with a clause, all they have to do is tell the truth. (if it was the later, we would not be discussing the donkey)

Comment

Working...
              X