Hull, Burnley, Portsmouth, Norwich City, Leeds United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull, Burnley, Portsmouth, Norwich City, Leeds United

Which of the 5 newcomers will do best next season?

(assuming of course Leeds make it)

I'm going for Leeds
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

if burnley get shot of laws then them.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

pompey
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Norwich for me.

Comment

You forgot the play-off winner from Millwall, Swindon, Charlton or Huddersfield (presuming Leeds beat Bristol Rovers to clinch 2nd place).

I think Norwich, Leeds and perhaps Burnley could pose the biggest threat, but if I have to pick one, it would be Norwich. I rate Lambert as a manager and Scots managers seem to do quite well in England; Ferguson, Moyes, Davies.

However, next season wont be easy. Ipswich will improve, as will Middlesboro. Also, if Forest, Cardiff or Leicester (maybe all three) miss out on promotion, they will also be up there along with Reading and Bristol City. I also expect Sheff Utd to flirt with the top 6.

QPR should put in a very stronmg challenge if Warnock is allowed to spend the cash to bring in the 7-10 players he wants.

Comment

Leeds or Burnley for me, the other 3 are in financial dire straights!!!!

Comment

Leeds won't make it they will blow it on saturday at home to bristol city.

Burnley will do well

Comment

Leeds are crap!

Stumbling, nay, hobbling over the finishing line they will pose no threat next year. Maybe Narrrrrrrwich with good home support could do a Leicester.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                  Leeds are crap!
                  I'm sure someone said them same about Man City when they were down and out v Gillingham in the play Off final.

Comment

Burnley!

Never a easy place to go. They have looked after there finances and will be able to keep there best players/bring new ones in.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Norwich

Comment

Reading will fade next season no worries there
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Leeds, i'm sure they'll improve their squad if they come up. (could do a Leicester) thats why i'm hoping they'll blow it this weekend.

Comment

Pompey and Burnley will do well but..............................

In Warnock we Trust
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                              Leeds won't make it they will blow it on saturday at home to bristol city.

Burnley will do well
                              Impossible :drunk:
                              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                              X