Buzacky centre of QPR promotion bid next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
    I WOULD NOT PLAY HIM IN THE CETER OF MIDFIELD BECAUSE HE DRIFTS OUT THE GAME TOO MUCH,give him the role he hates most vto get the best out of him
    he needs to play up front and put that ball in the net,SCORING IS HIS GREATEST GIFT
    well said.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
      I WOULD NOT PLAY HIM IN THE CETER OF MIDFIELD BECAUSE HE DRIFTS OUT THE GAME TOO MUCH,give him the role he hates most vto get the best out of him
      he needs to play up front and put that ball in the net,SCORING IS HIS GREATEST GIFT
      He is not a centre forward though. It would be a bit like playing Lampard as a striker because he gets 20 goals from midfield each season.

Faurlin and Buzsaky can play together in central midfield and have done well when they have.

The main reason QPR have not won many games this season is because the forwards have not been up to the standard required.

People can make comparisons with Newcastle, but they have had forwards who score goals in Carroll, Ameobi, Lovenkrands, Harewood etc.

In recent games, QPR have created chances, but between Priskin, German Simpson and Vine, these have been missed. You can't pin the blame for these misses on Faurlin, Buzskay & Taarabt

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Buzsaky is not good enough to get us promoted playing centre midfield, we need leader/workhorse in the centre.

Sell Buzz and spend the money wisely.
        Have you not even been watching the last few games? All you do is come on here and #### off Buzz.

In my view, it has been shown that Faurlin and Buzz will an excellent central midfield partnership. What they need is some decent strikers to work with. We have created enough chances. And Buzz has created more chances than anybody. But some people just think we need "a worker".

The amount of hopeless "workhorse" midfielders we have had - Leigertwood, Watson this season alone. The big problem is, they always give the ball away too much. And Watson kept getting himself sent off as well.

And after the way Danns lost it and got sent off and suspended for Palace's vital games, he's not someone to rely on either.

Comment

I'm v v happy if Buz stays. Very happy indeed. Central Mid, with most or all set pieces (unless we buy someone better) would do me fine. We need a right winger - he shouldn't be pushed out there just to fill a gap. He needs to get in front of goal behind a main striker to get the best of him. But I am v v happy if its true he stays!!

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            Ask Cait, she probably knows what car he drives and what garages he uses?
            Sorry to dissapoint but I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Buzsaky is not good enough to get us promoted playing centre midfield, we need leader/workhorse in the centre.

Sell Buzz and spend the money wisely.
              Halirious

Comment

he

he wants to win so thats good

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                  him and faurlin are two superb players to build a team arround
                  BOTH PLAYERS ARE A MUST...KEEP TARBS AND GET A TOP NAME STRIKER IN AT THIS LEVEL WITH A C.B AND WE WILL BE TOP 6:kiss:
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
                    Have you not even been watching the last few games? All you do is come on here and #### off Buzz.

In my view, it has been shown that Faurlin and Buzz will an excellent central midfield partnership. What they need is some decent strikers to work with. We have created enough chances. And Buzz has created more chances than anybody. But some people just think we need "a worker".

The amount of hopeless "workhorse" midfielders we have had - Leigertwood, Watson this season alone. The big problem is, they always give the ball away too much. And Watson kept getting himself sent off as well.

And after the way Danns lost it and got sent off and suspended for Palace's vital games, he's not someone to rely on either.

Watched every game with Buzsaky in CM with Faurlin other than Barnsley and see 1 good performance agaisnt Palace but other than the rest were distnictly average in games from AB where the result didn't matter. Look I don't dislike Buzsaky and under De Canio I thought he was oustanding but since he had his first injury whilst playing for Hungary (over 2 years ago) I can barely count on one hand the number of good shifts he has put in.

Faurlin IMO is a better player than Buzsaky and you will see that next season. AJ should be playing in a more advanced role and I maintain the best midfield combo I have seen at Rangers in donkey years was Gavin Mahon and Faurlin. Buzsaky in CM will stifle AJ's game, seeing him drop deeper and deeper. Warnock has demostrated he likes creative players and he believes AJ is just that but no doubt will want to put a grafter next to him in midfield.

Buzsaky has one year to run on his contract I'd cash in and put the funds towards a new CM. The trouble with QPR fans is that they let sentiment cloud their judgement, same sort of loyalty we see with players such as Cook, Rowlands, Ainsworth etc.

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                    Halirious
                    With all due respect young lady if your unable to respond more constructively then don't bother. Oh and its spelt HILARIOUS.

Comment

I just totally disagree. I think he puts in plenty of good work, has always looked for the ball and always provides a threat to the opposition. He doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves and some people don't give him any credit unless he scores a goal from 25 yards.

And for all the people who now see Mahon as some sort of great answer in midfield - how many good games has he played in two years? 3? 4?

Play someone like Mahon and we once again are completely reliant on Faurlin as a creative player. And, as much as I rate Faurlin, I can count on the fingers of one hand the wins this season that were inspired by him.

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
                        I just totally disagree. I think he puts in plenty of good work, has always looked for the ball and always provides a threat to the opposition. He doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves and some people don't give him any credit unless he scores a goal from 25 yards.

And for all the people who now see Mahon as some sort of great answer in midfield - how many good games has he played in two years? 3? 4?

Play someone like Mahon and we once again are completely reliant on Faurlin as a creative player. And, as much as I rate Faurlin, I can count on the fingers of one hand the wins this season that were inspired by him.
                        We will agree to disagree about Buzsaky. As for Faurlin he will come of age and be driving force of our season next year. Mahon is not the answer but the point I was trying to make was when we had him playing the holding role so effectively Faurlin's influence on the game improved dramatically.

Comment

Nicky butt?

Comment

if the danns deal comes off you will be looking at rowlands and danns in midfield as thats the way warnock likes to play.ie solid down the centre,or he will play rowlands wide right and put faurlin in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                              if the danns deal comes off you will be looking at rowlands and danns in midfield as thats the way warnock likes to play.ie solid down the centre,or he will play rowlands wide right and put faurlin in the middle
                              mate I'd be surprised if rowlands even made the bench. Thanks for everything martin, clear your locker and make your way to Wycombe

Comment

I can't believe ANYONE worth their salt would play Rowlands or Danns at the expense of Faurlin.
                                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                                X