Buzacky centre of QPR promotion bid next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
    I WOULD NOT PLAY HIM IN THE CETER OF MIDFIELD BECAUSE HE DRIFTS OUT THE GAME TOO MUCH,give him the role he hates most vto get the best out of him
    he needs to play up front and put that ball in the net,SCORING IS HIS GREATEST GIFT
    if you couldnt play buz there, who do you think could??

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Faurlin IMO is a better player than Buzsaky
      Who is more skillful?

Who has a better and more accurate shot?

Who scores one goal every three games, even though he's been in and out of the side and often played out of position?

Are you sure you meant to write that?

You cant really say one is 'better' than the other, as they are two completely different types of player, who both excel in different ways.
      Last edited by Stanley; 09-05-2010, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        Who is more skillful?

Who has a better and more accurate shot?

Who scores one goal every three games, even though he's been in and out of the side and often played out of position?

Are you sure you meant to write that?

You cant really say one is 'better' than the other, as they are two completely different types of player, who both excel in different ways.
        Yes I think I can write that if we are comparing them as Centre Midfielders which we are. In actual fact the 2 players are more similar than any other centre midfielder's at the club. Both are skillful, both can pass well and have the ability to unlock defences, just because Buzsaky has scored a few goals this season doesn't make him a better player. Faurlin will find the net more next season and maybe if we let him take the penalties he'll hit a similar goals tally to Buz this season.

If you had to choose between Faurlin and Buz which is what it may come down to the vast majority of fans would choose Faurlin all day long ad by doing so is an admission that Faurlin is a better player for us than Buzsaky.

I think its a given that Warnock will buy a CM this summer to partner Faurlin or do you actually think Buzsaky will be starting come August?
        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 09-05-2010, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Well he scored a superb goal against Palace so Warnock knows now he is a midfielder not a wide man.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

think Buzz is our best player on his day
            need to play him in his rightful position and build the team around him

Comment

Yes I think I can write that if we are comparing them as Centre Midfielders which we are. In actual fact the 2 players are more similar than any other centre midfielder's at the club. Both are skillful, both can pass well and have the ability to unlock defences, just because Buzsaky has scored a few goals this season doesn't make him a better player. Faurlin will find the net more next season and maybe if we let him take the penalties he'll hit a similar goals tally to Buz this season.

If you had to choose between Faurlin and Buz which is what it may come down to the vast majority of fans would choose Faurlin all day long ad by doing so is an admission that Faurlin is a better player for us than Buzsaky.

I think its a given that Warnock will buy a CM this summer to partner Faurlin or do you actually think Buzsaky will be starting come August?
              I think Buzsaky is the better player and I don't think there is the slightest proof that Faurlin could ever have a decent scoring rate. His only goal was from a scramble, he has rarely forced good saves from an opposition goalkeeper and I am fed up reading people saying the Buz scoring penalties is a bad thing. We have gone through periods when a penalty more often than not is missed, thank God Buz scores them.
              Not that I am in the slightest bit negative about Faurlin, I believe the are not as similar as people think, despite both being very skillful.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                think Buzz is our best player on his day
                need to play him in his rightful position and build the team around him
                V Block Buzsaky WAS our best player on his day but the lad has had 2 serious injuries since he has been at the club. Since he got injured in April 2008 playing for Hungary I can't count on one hand good shifts put in from Buzsaky.

Some players are not allowed to be criticised, Buzsaky it appears is one of those players. There is no denying the lad is a potential match winner but one good performance in 10 does not warrant a place in the starting 11.

Buzsaky has scored less goals than Legiertwood from open play this season, people are bigging up his goal tally this but lets be fair people are being a little bit biased and his performances are a shadow of what we see under De Canio.

I don't see how Faurlin and Buzsaky can play CM together next season, as much as a ball winner Faurlin is, he is a creative outlet as well. We need an energetic midfielder to play alongside him, one who is capable of playing the holding role and bursting forward, a ball winner strong in the tackle as well and can pass a balll....that player is not Buzsaky for me.

I understand that fans want to accommodate Buzsaky but IMO he is a square peg in a round hole, he is not a NW sort of player IMO, he is not a big enough grafter in the middle.
                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 09-05-2010, 12:15 PM.

Comment

dont want a team of grafters do we? nice to have a little flair to mix it up a bit
                  imo i thought Faurlin and Buzz worked pretty well in the middle for the games they had there together.
                  Faurlin is a ball winner and has flair while Buzz is extremely dangerous around the edge of the box
                  only my opinion :-)

Comment

I don't want to get tarred with a brush that I don't rate Buzsaky and only have negative things to say about him. Thats not true and if you have read my posts through the years you will see thats not the case. Other than the Palace performance I have had very little positive things to say about Buzsaky in a long time and to be fair that day the whole team was outstanding.

Bottom line is I don't think he is good enough for our CM next season to get us promoted and have seen no evidence to suggest he will be for a while now.

Comment

Buzsaky has scored less goals than Legiertwood from open play this season, people are bigging up his goal tally this but lets be fair people are being a little bit biased and his performances are a shadow of what we see under De Canio.
                      So, as well as saying it is a bad thing that he can score penalties, are you actually saying it is bad to have a player in the team who can score from free kicks?

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
                        So, as well as saying it is a bad thing that he can score penalties, are you actually saying it is bad to have a player in the team who can score from free kicks?
                        Yeah mate that is exactly what I'm saying, off course putting the ball in the back the net is a bad thing......

Alternatively what I was actually saying as you are probably well aware is that from open play this season Buzsaky's contribution has been relatively poor. Considering the ball spends about 95% of the time in open play, I think I have a valid point, I'm sure you will disagree though.

Comment

Yeah mate that is exactly what I'm saying, off course putting the ball in the back the net is a bad thing......

Alternatively what I was actually saying as you are probably well aware is that from open play this season Buzsaky's contribution has been relatively poor. Considering the ball spends about 95% of the time in open play, I think I have a valid point, I'm sure you will disagree though.
                          He played 4.5 games in central midfield and scored 2 - Leigertwood played about 30 games there and scored 4, plus one from right back.

While 95% of the time the ball is in open play, what percentage of goals come from corners/free kicks or penalties, with any team? My guess is that it is quite high.

How many other players scored at al when played on the flanks? This is possibly a sign that when we picked "a workhorse" in midfield this year, 90% of the time the ball was in the air.
                          Last edited by stanleymarsh; 09-05-2010, 01:02 PM.

Comment

in my opinion, buzz and faurlin are the best CM partnership we have had in years. both completely different players, but compliment each other well. buzz scores more goals and gets forward well, faurlin is better in the tackle and a far better passer of the ball.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
                              He played 4.5 games in central midfield and scored 2 - Leigertwood played about 30 games there and scored 4, plus one from right back.

While 95% of the time the ball is in open play, what percentage of goals come from corners/free kicks or penalties, with any team? My guess is that it is quite high.

How many other players scored at al when played on the flanks? This is possibly a sign that when we picked "a workhorse" in midfield this year, 90% of the time the ball was in the air.
                              Legiertwood is pants I am not a fan.

Routledge scored on the flanks as has Taarabt when played out wide.

Anyway I feel that we are going around in circles here, I'll leave the decision with Warnock who won't have Buzsaky in the starting 11 come the start of next season. I've watched Buzsaky enough this season to know its probably time to move on, he is a shadow of the player he was for us when he first came here.

Comment

think he will still be here next season and a definate part of Warnocks plans
                                have to wait and see :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X