Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzacky centre of QPR promotion bid next year

Buzsaky plans to be at the centre of QPR promotion bid

AKOS Buzsaky finally has the central role he craves at QPR - now he plans to be at the hub of a promotion challenge next season.

More...

I think i just saw him in the Esso garage in Cowley, driving a 57 plate Audi

Not sure it was him as he looked pretty scruffy.

Comment

Sounds like he is part of the plan then. I thought Warnock wanted to get rid of him but maybe he has had a change of heart and thinks Buzsaky can do the business. Centre midfield is his best position.

Comment

him and faurlin are two superb players to build a team arround

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Rammage played in his preferred position and plays better, Buzz played in his preferred position and he plays better as well, Hhhmmm, there might be something in that.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Rammage played in his preferred position and plays better, Buzz played in his preferred position and he plays better as well, Hhhmmm, there might be something in that.

You could be right on this one.

I think Bobby Robson had a similar idea on football management. He said it is easy.

something alonmg these lines 'All you needed to do was find 11 players and play them in the best positions and get them to pass the ball to each other after that it is plain sailing.'

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              I think i just saw him in the Esso garage in Cowley, driving a 57 plate Audi

Not sure it was him as he looked pretty scruffy.
              Ask Cait, she probably knows what car he drives and what garages he uses?
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

The article says that he is the most high profile signing to date under vour current owners. I would agree with that. He should be playing centre midfield IMO.

Comment

glad to hear that. imo buzz and faurlin is a brilliant partnership in the centre of midfield.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Is Stead someone who could feed of them ?, Kevin Philiips yes, 1 in 5 (Stead), I dont think so.

Comment

nice timing buzz,wonder why you would make those comments when warnock is deciding who he wants?surely not to keep your wages coming in.hope you are on your way,if we can find a buyer

Comment

Buzsaky is not good enough to get us promoted playing centre midfield, we need leader/workhorse in the centre.

Sell Buzz and spend the money wisely.

Comment

spot on w12 ranger,we need players who work their socks off to get promoted;look at newcastle;they work for each other not themselves

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                            spot on w12 ranger,we need players who work their socks off to get promoted;look at newcastle;they work for each other not themselves
                            We need an animal in the centre with a massive engine who can play a bit of football too.

Why do we need Buzsaky when we have Faurlin, they are not a partnership at all. Someone like that Michael Brown from Portsmouth would do me, I don't want a bottle job in the centre of our midfield playing at Championship level.

Comment

I would not

I WOULD NOT PLAY HIM IN THE CETER OF MIDFIELD BECAUSE HE DRIFTS OUT THE GAME TOO MUCH,give him the role he hates most vto get the best out of him
                              he needs to play up front and put that ball in the net,SCORING IS HIS GREATEST GIFT

Comment

Working...
                              X