Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can people find out who gets the axe in today's 1on1 meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Gianni said in a radio interview that we have one top earner on 16k a week and a couple on 14k? That blows the 22k a week theory out of the water and so I don't think Pete has anything to defend. It was in the public domain.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
      Think Gianni said in a radio interview that we have one top earner on 16k a week and a couple on 14k? That blows the 22k a week theory out of the water and so I don't think Pete has anything to defend. It was in the public domain.
      exactly, it was 17k though!!
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

pete quotes most on 12k i asked how does he know and bang it all goes quiet from him.....You make a lot of itk quotes pete but can never back them up...all your itk players comming in .Yet when put on the spot to back it up you somehow manage to worm your way out of it..So come on back up your claim of most being on 12k a week and the club having a wage cap...Gianni saying 3 players salaries on radio aint the answer. You come across as if your privy to information so if you cant back it up dont say anything....

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Can I just say Jonno both figures are complete fabrication.

Before anyone accuses me of defending anyone, cannot let that kind of stuff go unreplied, as some will believe it.

And yes it does matter

cheers
          Wasn't GP also referred to in a court of law by the judge as being a liar?

And yes it does matter

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
            Do you just make these figures up?
            I started a thread on Vine being on 22k well over a year ago, it was believed he was on up to 40k week at Brum. If your only source of information is Pete or Paladini then you are in no position to laugh at others.

Dazza has quoted very accurate figures as well I suggest you refer to them.

Oh and Cook is on about the same as Vine and that comes from the girl who work in Fulhams account department which I also told you about a year ago. It all adds up to what a shocking liability Gianni Paladini has been for the club but as long as he gets your T Shirt sign I guess thats ok.
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 06-05-2010, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Can I just say Jonno both figures are complete fabrication.

Before anyone accuses me of defending anyone, cannot let that kind of stuff go unreplied, as some will believe it.

And yes it does matter

cheers
              Some will believe it? What and then when you come on and defend your martyr everyone will believe you! Comical. Sorry fella but your previous spouts of pony have ruined your chances of ever being believed again

Comment

pete im still waiting for you to back up what you said about.

A.A wage cap.

B.How you now what players are earning.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                  ...I would also add damo to that list!!!

In Warnock we Trust
                  I don't know who's on what but i do know that according to damo's face book page he's expecting to be here next season or i suppose that could be he's expecting to be facing us next season

"Damion Stewart: Flying home for my holiday See yous next season..UUUURRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! !!!"

Damion Stewart is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Damion Stewart and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.
                  We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

devon lets hope he is wrong, if we want to progress then players like Stewart need to be sold.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Pete and other are about right, Vine is on approx 15k a week.
                      I know this because a League 1 manager I know tried for him on loan and was astounded when they wanted his club to pay full wages whilst loan period was happening. 15k a week for Vine, I wouldnt pay 15pence!!

Comment

oldhead, Terry Ball

Just to clarify to the thread hijackers

Amit told me " we have a wage cap and that will not be compromised, be rest assured no-one is on premiership wages"

22k a week would be premiership in my view

Please stop hijacking threads, as you will be banned if you consistently do it.

cheers
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

oldhead, Terry Ball

Just to clarify to the thread hijackers

Amit told me " we have a wage cap and that will not be compromised, be rest assured no-one is on premiership wages"

22k a week would be premiership in my view

Please stop hijacking threads, as you will be banned if you consistently do it.

cheers

If I was Pete, I would have banned 95 percent of the users on here

Isent he actually the owner of the site..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X