Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can people find out who gets the axe in today's 1on1 meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must be the bloke who sorts the contracts out then, my mistake.

Comment

(expect to cut down for believing this)

but gianni said the highest paid player we have is on 17k a week on his radio interview and i thought that would be vine
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
        (expect to cut down for believing this)

but gianni said the highest paid player we have is on 17k a week on his radio interview and i thought that would be vine
        Exactly, so there goes the 22k.

But of course, he was lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
          Exactly, so there goes the 22k.

But of course, he was lying.
          I would prefer to believe what the player says he is earning than someone who was proven to be a liar in the High Court.

Comment

Can I just say Jonno both figures are complete fabrication.

Before anyone accuses me of defending anyone, cannot let that kind of stuff go unreplied, as some will believe it.

And yes it does matter

cheers
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

hahaha Vine on 22k!! Complete made up figure!

He is on between 10-12k i think its 12k.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Most are on around that figure and we have a wage cap.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

you do make me laugh pete...you privy to players wages now are you????...If your mate is sharing that info with you then he most def is in trouble as that is against the law to disclose what staff earn...go on deny you have been told and that will show you up for looking like you know.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhead View Post
                    you do make me laugh pete...you privy to players wages now are you????...If your mate is sharing that info with you then he most def is in trouble as that is against the law to disclose what staff earn...go on deny you have been told and that will show you up for looking like you know.
                    Hang on, so you actually think Vine is on 22k??

He is 100% fact not on that.

Comment

read it again......im asking if pete is privy to players wages as he states they are on about 12k ...how does he know this ???if vine is on 22k then again old Gianni has done more harm than good..

Comment

tb fair think gianni has probably shown the salary list to half the country.

whatever agyman is on it is enough to drive a bentley, and you don't have to be a complete leftie to wonder if someone of his talent and work rate deserves those kind of riches.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhead View Post
                          read it again......im asking if pete is privy to players wages as he states they are on about 12k ...how does he know this ???if vine is on 22k then again old Gianni has done more harm than good..
                          Everyone knows it.

Vine on 22k a week, get real, thats a completely made up figure. Its beyond rediculous to think QPR fc would pay Rowan Vine 22k a week.

And i know for a fact he isnt on anywhere near 22k.

Comment

oldhead, please stop being an obsessive.

This board is free of that kind of chat now.

I'm just corrected someone who says a player is on 22k, when everyone with a bit of savvy knows its not true.

Thats all.

Comment

not being obsessive pete ...you claimed wage cap not me...you claimed most on 12k a week not me ....how do you know what players earn....thats not obsessive its asking you a question.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                Can I just say Jonno both figures are complete fabrication.

Before anyone accuses me of defending anyone, cannot let that kind of stuff go unreplied, as some will believe it.

And yes it does matter

cheers
                                Shocking really that the Propaganda Prince can make such a comment and not see the irony in it.

That made I smile that did...

Comment

Working...
                                X