Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can people find out who gets the axe in today's 1on1 meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIne over Agyemang all day, as EYR said at least Vine has been good in the past, Agyemang has always been s.hit except for 8 games.

Comment

Christ, putting Agyemang ahead of Vine is like putting Hepatitis A over Hepatitis B - quite frankly i want neither!

if i had to pick, i'd choose Agyemang, because he can run, so throw him on with 10 to play to stretch tired defences. Vine just waddles like a duck.

that is the only reason we should ever play Agyemang. he can't really score, he gets pushed of the ball too easily for a 6'2 200 lb man, and as a target man he actually get's shorter when he jumps...
      RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
        Christ, putting Agyemang ahead of vine is like putting Hepatitis A over Hepatitis B - quite frankly i want neither!

if i had to pick, i'd choose Agyemang, because he can run, so throw him on with 10 to play to stretch tired defences. Vine Just waddles like a duck.

that is the only reason we should ever play Agyemang. he can't really score, he gets pushed of the ball too easily for a 6'2 200 lb man, and as a target man he actually get's shorter when he jumps...
        pretty much what im trying to say..

vine is finished.. agyemang wont score more than 6-7 goals a season but will be a better impact sub than vine.

if i had a choice id be rid of both but i cant see anybody taking these two from us.

no doubt vine has been better than agyemang.. but thats then this is now.. vine's ability and hunger has declined past agyemangs level.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
          Christ, putting Agyemang ahead of Vine is like putting Hepatitis A over Hepatitis B - quite frankly i want neither!

if i had to pick, i'd choose Agyemang, because he can run, so throw him on with 10 to play to stretch tired defences. Vine just waddles like a duck.

AGREE,but i hope we manage to rid of both

Comment

Ok if we are brutally honest id add Lee Cook to the list.Martin Rowlands the poor mans Jimmy Bullard?

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
              Ok if we are brutally honest id add Lee Cook to the list.Martin Rowlands the poor mans Jimmy Bullard?
              in a ideal world.. we would remove around 10-15 players and replace them with improvements.. but cant see it so we're gonna need cook n rowlands.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Why compare Rowlands to Bullard, it's not like we have a choice between the two is it ? No doubt he will be off to a Prem. club anyway if Hulls' financial problems are true. Rowlands will be a good squad player next season.
                Last edited by rangersroar; 05-05-2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  Why compare Rowlands to Bullard, it's not like we have a choice between the two is it ? No doubt he will be off to a Prem. club anyway if Hulls' financial problems are true.
                  Injury wise,both had 2 serious injuries and doubtful whether they will ever really recover to be the players they was.

Yes JB will prob go to a prem team but you can bet it wont be for £45k and a week and will be pay as you play.

Comment

Injury wise,both had 2 serious injuries and doubtful whether they will ever really recover to be the players they was.

Yes JB will prob go to a prem team but you can bet it wont be for £45k and a week and will be pay as you play.
                    What has that got to do with "Rowlands being a poor mans Bullard " ?

Comment

Will anybody definitely be going until Warnock is CERTAIN that replacements are available??
                      We'll look a bit daft letting 6-8 players go and getting no replacements.....
                      2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                        both equally useless really,it would really be a sad state of affairs if we start next season with either of these two in our squad.
                        Vine - £22k a week
                        Agyemang - £15k a week

More marvellous deals by our erstwhile "Sporting Director".

Comment

Originally posted by jonno View Post
                          Vine - £22k a week
                          Agyemang - £15k a week

More marvellous deals by our erstwhile "Sporting Director".
                          Do you just make these figures up?

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                            Do you just make these figures up?
                            he aint that far off.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Bet he is mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                                Bet he is mate.
                                Both figures are correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X