Cardiff in big big poo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff in big big poo..

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Maybe we can nick a player or two?

Chopra? Burke? Whittingham? Bothroyd?

Wittingham/Chopra or Bothroyd would do us.

Comment

It won't happen.

This guy will take them over and a decent gamble for a club sitting in the playoffs.

Hope they don't go up as I really don't like them.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It would be sweeter if they won the play off final and were then told they can't go up
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

It'd be great if they went up and then got the lowest points total ever for a Prem team, then dropped right down the divisions

Comment

boothroyd would be worth nicking for sure

Comment

Burke is the best of them - when we got Routelege they got the better deal with him.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

iF tHEY GO UP, AND GET DEDUCTED 15 POINTS IN pREMIERSHIP WOULD BE A LAUGH. They could end up with the least points total in Premiership history

Comment

If they go up they will get about 60m from sky revenue and would get keen investment.
                  I can see this new guy clearing 1.9m because it would be a decent gamble although I hope they don't go up. I support blackpool although that won't make the championship any easier it would be nice for holloway.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

How do these ****s keep getting more ****ing time, just close them down!!!

I assume there next blag is if we get to the prem we can pay you so give us more time until after the playoffs, i really really hope they lose in the playoffs and have to sell all there players in the summer...
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Why are they in big poo???

I read that as there was a winding up order, they convinced the judge that funds were coming and Risdale is leaving because those funds are coming. Therefore, they pay off this bill - no poo there...

...yet.

Cardiff have had this debt hanging over their heads for a while now and appear to be managing it at the moment albeit by getting external investment in. I may be wrong, but they appear to be doing the same things many, many other clubs are - yes, they may be sailing close to the wind, but I'm sure that their Lords and Masters will be telling everyone that they are sailing in safe waters; nothing to worry about here (sound familiar???).

What irks me big time is that this problem will go away should Cardiff get promoted. If that happens, can anyone tell me exactly how their 'living above their means' is any different from what Pompey have done?

Comment

If they had the cash, they would have paid it and this is how I see things panning out.

If they win the championship playoffs, they will be OK as someone will take the club over and pay the fine, but if they don't win, they will be wound up and relegated back to the league on Wales, which is where they belong.

Comment

pisses me off, club pays to much to get better players, gets into the playoffs and owes the revenue (US) cash.

Comment

Think they have been taking a huge gamble on getting into the premiership in order to clear these debts and they should not have been able to do this. Why did Crystal Palace and Portsmouth go into admin, yet the judge has allowed Baadiff not to?? Maybe its because he's a Cardiff City fan, who just also sits on the FAW board.

Cardiff take the pee, and the English FA let them get away with it.
                            Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

I hope they loose the playoffs a suffer massively. I will never forget the liberties their fans took and the way the Welsh police allowed them to do it when we visited their cesspit of a city.

Comment

Working...
                              X