No announcement yet.

so this warnock meeting tomorrow......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so this warnock meeting tomorrow......

Will we find out tomorrow who goes and who stays?

Does this meeting include the loan signings and see if THEY want to sign?

Also so called talk of tarrabt going to seville? Do they actually want him? There 5th i the spainish league so why would they want a championship player?
    I really hope warnock pulls out his wand and turns adels head loftus road way!!

Originally posted by Spagettihoops View Post
    Will we find out tomorrow who goes and who stays?

Does this meeting include the loan signings and see if THEY want to sign?

Also so called talk of tarrabt going to seville? Do they actually want him? There 5th i the spainish league so why would they want a championship player?
    I really hope warnock pulls out his wand and turns adels head loftus road way!!
    He is off mate, and you need to change the avatar, don't get stuck in the past like pete. He won't go serville but I can see a bottom half la liga side coming in for him as his game doesn't suit the championship and I would much rather we spent that money on a goal scorer.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Each player is getting 15 minutes

Fits Hall may get 2
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I have heard fitz got injured driving back to LR.

Something to do with a stiff crutch I mean clutch.

Comment

but including the loans pete? or have they gone back,

I still think we have a chance with tarrabt and wont change the avatar untill he has gone. He has lit up some very dull days this season and hope he comes back
          Its still up to tottenham aswell.

Comment

do newcastle have a option to buy fitz?

Comment

Loans have gone back

Simpson is the main target along with Tarrabt

Think Simmo is more likely
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

but including the loans pete? or have they gone back,

I still think we have a chance with tarrabt and wont change the avatar untill he has gone. He has lit up some very dull days this season and hope he comes back
                Its still up to tottenham aswell.
                True but scored very few goals as a 2nd striker.

We need to make a goal scoring target man who can also score the priority as Tarrabt won't get us out of this league yet a goal scorer will

Comment

guesses at what simpson will cost? i dont think more than 1million? tarrabt i would go 3.5,
                  Also i reckon we will confirm a signing before the 10th of may to give people a push to buy a season ticket!

Comment

to be fair mate he played on the wing alot, also only got 65,70 mins agame aswell and had 5 different managers! Tarrabt is a player that if he feels comfortable and 'loved' then he plays hes best stuff and warnock next year could turn him into a great player for us and fit him into a system that works......

Comment

I wouldn't be to fussed if we didn't sign Taarabt. Yes he is talented, but he is way to selfish and greedy. Sometimes he is a joy to watch, but more often than not he fails to deliver the goods, and does not try to win the ball back when he loses possession. A team cannot base its success on one player, if he gets injured then what happens ? Newcastle and West Brom went up with ease and they do not have a player like Taarabt. Oh and his attitude towards the fans is a disgrace, asking to be subbed because the fans dare to be critical. I wonder what the players actually think of him ? He must frustrate the hell out of them. We need to build a well balanced team, strong in all positions.
                      Last edited by rangersroar; 04-05-2010, 11:58 PM.

Comment

if warnock wants a phyiscal presence up front does that mean agyemang has a future again?

Helguson will probably stay at watford .fitz hall will probably go

must keep faurlin, connolly,gorkks, tosic. and tarrabt not to bothered about anyone else

Comment

if warnock wants a phyiscal presence up front does that mean agyemang has a future again?

Helguson will probably stay at watford .fitz hall will probably go

must keep faurlin, connolly,gorkks, tosic. and tarrabt not to bothered about anyone else
                          Agyemang definetly has a future,but not with a championship team,he is not good enough,anyone notice he didnt score a single goal while at Bristol,so off to league 1 with you,you over paid useless lazy lump

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            I have heard fitz got injured driving back to LR.

Something to do with a stiff crutch I mean clutch.

Comment

do newcastle have a option to buy fitz?
                              talking to some Newky fans before the game they said we can have Fitz Hall back and apparantly that seems to be the view from most of them, funny I thought I read he had been doing ok for them.
                              As far as I'm concerned he can stay with them.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X