Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hear QPR Are Showing England Games In w12 Bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Well all the details weren't revealed to me and I usually watch the game rather than stare at the screen.

What's my Irish roots got to do with it? You can only be arsed to if it's free anyway. You missed out on the Palace game as you were too tight to pay for a ticket. That was a good move, lol.

Anyway, it's not a bad move afterall. I still doubt I'll go as it's pointless travelling from the slums or Reigate.
    i watch the game also :-) but its been on the screen before the game last 2 home games
    some of us are in the ground early and not in the pub till 5 to 3 :-)

Comment

i wouldn,t hold your breath on andy sinton turning up. he failed to turn up at the golf day, and the fans match last night, with no notice to the club at all i believe.

Comment

Haha, I'm not that bad mate. I don't drink much at home games if I'm being honest. Palace, Ipswich and Norwich away are the only games I really get on it.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

im gonna go there for a few games

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

World cup games to be seen at W12?

Someone on dotorg suggesting that the games will be shown on a big screen at Loftus Road?

can anyone confirm this is going to happen?
            thx

Comment

Originally posted by QPR-FOREVER-N-EVER View Post
              Someone on dotorg suggesting that the games will be shown on a big screen at Loftus Road?

can anyone confirm this is going to happen?
              thx
              IT WAS ADVERTISED ON THE BIG SCREEN AT HQ the last two home games as people have already said. £5 entrance fee but for that you get a beer, a pie and also the chance to see NO SHOW ANDY SINTON.

Comment

Working...
              X