Luis Fabiano
    Nilmar
    Adriano (If he goes)
    Pato
    Neymar wonder kid.

Robinho plays striker also if needed.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

which leagues do they play in? Are they prolific?

Comment

Fabiano is good (Sevilla) 25 in 36 for Brasil
        Pato is very good (AC Milan) 36 in 74 for Milan only played a few games for Brasil
        Nilmar (Villareal) 8 in 10 for Brasil
        Adriano (Flamengo) 27 in 48 for brasil
        Robinho & Neymar (Santos) Scored 42 between them for santos.

All of them score goals for fun.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

although brazil dnt play as attractive football as they use to.they will still be there or there abouts along with the usual suspects really.germany,argentina i wouldnt even write france off.i know they been poor for a while but they always seem to make struggle through.i think us(england)will get quaters max.team to beat is spain.if they play to there potential there's not a team that comes close to them
          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

agree lukey Dunga has killed Brasil....still be up there but their fans hate it lol.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              agree lukey Dunga has killed Brasil....still be up there but their fans hate it lol.

Comment

Bet he dont take Ronaldinho either the t*sser :(
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Bet he dont take Ronaldinho either the t*sser :(
                  ronaldinho is gettin back to his best aswell this season.be mad not to take him

Comment

Ronnie thinks his going (see below) But I just have a horrible feeling Dunga wont take him out of spite.

Ronaldinho says he is convinced he will be part of the Brazil squad that will win this summer's World Cup finals in South Africa.

Ronaldinho was a key member of Brazil's side at both the 2002 and 2006 events - helping them to win the tournament in 2002 - but has not made an impression on Brazil coach Dunga and could miss out on this year's tournament.

However, the AC Milan playmaker says that he is not fearing for his place in the squad.

"I will go to the World Cup and I will win it,'' he said in an article in Chi. "Recently I have had problems with the national team, but it hasn't been my fault.

"I can't imagine a World Cup without Ronaldinho on the field. It seems impossible to me when I think of not playing.

"I feel bad, really bad. Therefore, I can safely say I will make my country proud in the World Cup and, above all - with my team-mates - I'll win it."
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Ronnie thinks his going (see below) But I just have a horrible feeling Dunga wont take him out of spite.

Ronaldinho says he is convinced he will be part of the Brazil squad that will win this summer's World Cup finals in South Africa.

Ronaldinho was a key member of Brazil's side at both the 2002 and 2006 events - helping them to win the tournament in 2002 - but has not made an impression on Brazil coach Dunga and could miss out on this year's tournament.

However, the AC Milan playmaker says that he is not fearing for his place in the squad.

"I will go to the World Cup and I will win it,'' he said in an article in Chi. "Recently I have had problems with the national team, but it hasn't been my fault.

"I can't imagine a World Cup without Ronaldinho on the field. It seems impossible to me when I think of not playing.

"I feel bad, really bad. Therefore, I can safely say I will make my country proud in the World Cup and, above all - with my team-mates - I'll win it."
                      always want the best players at the world cup.lets hope he does go.

Comment

Working...
                      X