Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the anti Pete brigade-time to let go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Indeed...So on reflection, Peter, you meant that you are going to stop threads such as 'Thank God GP found Faurlin' and 'Sousa on the brink of leaving' and 'Gianni was spotted at the sponsors evening talking to...Neil Warnock ' and Report, I know you are reading this' etc., etc., etc...

You're a good mate of mine Pete, and I'll defend you against BS accusations all the time, but not even I can help you when you keep harping on about 'moving on' when all you do is bring up stuff like this to incite another row. If you don't like what the others say, just ignore them. Ban them even...it's your board, but don't contradict yourself as things won't get better.

Please...take the advice...not just mine, but yours.

We are all QPR...like it or not. We all have opinions, but let's keep them as that.
    Excellent post.... Pete please take note....
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      True and I've been accused of being obssessed, yet I've seen Jeffro, Terry Ball make more than one point 0on the subject in last 48 hours, I haven't.

Move on chaps, we have a team to support
      I agree with your mate( and mine.....) Ben on this. See post above....

Comment

Take the well meant advice Pete.

Obviously mine carries no weight... but your mate's should.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Lets all hope Petey takes the advice from his nearest and dearest.

I for one truely believe Paladini has NO say now at the club and is simply there to updat Flavio.
          As long as he stays out of monetary matters, the club will be better off.
          I want him gone and I hope it will be soon, same view as Terry.
          That is all I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            True and I've been accused of being obssessed, yet I've seen Jeffro, Terry Ball make more than one point 0on the subject in last 48 hours, I haven't.

Move on chaps, we have a team to support
            Very different thread to the one I read last night!

Comment

Working...
            X