Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the anti Pete brigade-time to let go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got them, worked on season 1.....
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

The second series is just as good, if not better.

The farmer episode from series one is different gear though.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

blinding viewing there benny.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Buy the Alan Partridge season 1 & 2 DVD's. And take a gander at the Knowing me, knowing you ones too. Classic comedy.

Well I think so, anyway.

Sport Casuals

Comment

Way too funny Loney.

I've just been eating some mouse...

BORKED

Comment

he talks to him so bad.i like it when he said " that was just a noise" crack up
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Take a pince of white man, wrap him up in black skin...something else in Geordie.

I've continued this in general. It deserves some dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  well said ric.

To many things are took to serious on here.
                  Too many things are taken too seriously on here

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Every time this message board becomes harmonious and a little to quiet for Pete's liking he starts up a Pro Paladini thread. The biggest problem on this site is Pete, he needs to take a look at himself and ask why do so may posters dislike him. Also this smart #### moderation (Board Room, deleting threads, infracation points) has led to more problems. Does Pete need to respond to every dig or comment, No, Does Pete need to start Pro Paladini tripe, No. All adds up to me as increasing traffic to the site. Focus should be on quality not quantity, unfortunatley for WATRB it has never been about that

Truth is if Pete stopped posting there would be hardly any bickering.
                    he runs the board, if i did not like it i would not be on it!!!.
                    also you will also find that most people on here dont like or dislike Pete they just want to get on with there life and start threads without them turning into arguments maybe you should let pete start his pro paladinis and not bother replying yourself! now theres a controversal idea
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                      he runs the board, if i did not like it i would not be on it!!!.
                      also you will also find that most people on here dont like or dislike Pete they just want to get on with there life and start threads without them turning into arguments maybe you should let pete start his pro paladinis and not bother replying yourself! now theres a controversal idea
                      I don't have a dozen people on my case constantly on this board and a few dozen spread across other MBs due to what I stand for. Pro Paladini clap trap is not welcome thats the bottom line. What gets to most people is the lies, the spin and contradictions in actual fact many a QPR fan finds its damn right insulting.

So whilst it doesn't bother some and I respect that people want to move on, why should we stand by and watch someone try to rewrite history, lie and give them a soap box to spout propoganda.

I'm not Anti Paladini, I'm Pro QPR and I don't believe its professional for Member of the Board to have the sort of relationship they do with someone who owns and runs a fans forum like this. It has proven highly damaging up to now in dividing the fan base, cost us a good manager and affected the atmosphere within the ground, that I really believe.

The past month Pete has shown his true colours with a number of quotes and threads which have appalled me and many others alike. Time to move on yes it would be nice but when you now have a fan behaving like some sort of official spokesman for the club, surely thats wrong?

Comment

anyone fancy a Jacuzzi and a glass of champers?

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I do pete, love living the good life...rather live the good life then struggle. So fair play to W12.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

[QUOTE=W12_Ranger;351063]I don't have a dozen people on my case constantly on this board and a few dozen spread across other MBs due to what I stand for. Pro Paladini clap trap is not welcome thats the bottom line. What gets to most people is the lies, the spin and contradictions in actual fact many a QPR fan finds its damn right insulting.

So whilst it doesn't bother some and I respect that people want to move on, why should we stand by and watch someone try to rewrite history, lie and give them a soap box to spout propoganda.

I'm not Anti Paladini, I'm Pro QPR and I don't believe its professional for Member of the Board to have the sort of relationship they do with someone who owns and runs a fans forum like this. It has proven highly damaging up to now in dividing the fan base, cost us a good manager and affected the atmosphere within the ground, that I really believe.

The past month Pete has shown his true colours with a number of quotes and threads which have appalled me and many others alike. Time to move on yes it would be nice but when you now have a fan behaving like some sort of official spokesman for the club, surely thats wrong?[/QUOTE

come on you dont seriously belive Pete has that much influence do you? and if you do take it up with the board i am sure they would like to hear your point of view.
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              anyone fancy a Jacuzzi and a glass of champers?

is that avam grant on the right?

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

infact it looks like cfc mng reject

avam grant right
                                claudio ranreri in the middle
                                gianluca vialli on the left lol

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                                X