Would Everyone Please Join Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Everyone Please Join Me

In thanking qblockpete and MYU for another fantastic season of We Are The Rangers Boys. The mods do a great job too.

The results on the pitch may not have gone our way for parts of the season but We Are The Rangers Boys remains top of the League for QPR messageboards, thats why so many visit !!!

Well done guys

cheers

Glad you enjoy it
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The mods are very underrated on all messageboard sites.I'm going to watch this thread with interest.

Comment

well done lads.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

here here

whenever I look at rangers stuff online it's...
          1) WATRB
          2) Newsnow
          3) Qpr offish

Never really deviate from that, gives me all the info I need.
          WATRB is great imo because it gives a lot of QPR information and a lot of different views. But from an outside view the pete/paladini moaning and all the personal mudslinging is really tedious.

Comment

well done people

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
              here here

whenever I look at rangers stuff online it's...
              1) WATRB
              2) New snow
              3) Qpr offish

Never really deviate from that, gives me all the info I need.
              WATRB is great imo because it gives a lot of QPR information and a lot of different views. But from an outside view the pete/paladini moaning and all the personal mudslinging is really tedious.
              Why are watching a snow programme???

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                Think he means News .... Now !!

In all fairness to Pete and his mods.

You do a great job to keep it all together despite facing the many faces of adversity , sh''t stirring and general bullying by some on here.

99 .9 % of us appreciate the efforts and snippits, gossip etc .

We are ALL QPR at the end of the day and should all have the same agenda !!.

Here's to an exciting 12 months ahead !!!

Comment

Thank you but I'd like to thank our mods for all the hard work they've all put in which you don't get to see being a member/poster of the site.

Well done to all of them and our members, hope next year will get better.

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                    Think he means News .... Now !!

In all fairness to Pete and his mods.

You do a great job to keep it all together despite facing the many faces of adversity , sh''t stirring and general bullying by some on here.

99 .9 % of us appreciate the efforts and snippits, gossip etc .

We are ALL QPR at the end of the day and should all have the same agenda !!.

Here's to an exciting 12 months ahead !!!
                    Well said maddix
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                      haha very good its a shame this sort of humour is being stamped out.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboy View Post
                        In thanking qblockpete and MYU for another fantastic season of We Are The Rangers Boys. The mods do a great job too.

The results on the pitch may not have gone our way for parts of the season but We Are The Rangers Boys remains top of the League for QPR messageboards, thats why so many visit !!!

Well done guys
                        Well said Dannyboy...

BORKED
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Good site-well done all concerned.

Comment

Well done to all those who run QPR Messageboards including LFW, QPRReport, Dot.Org, Scott Jones, Big Ade, INDYRs and off course WATRBs.

Thank you all for bringing the QPR online community together, we will get there in the end, though a few things will need to give first.

Comment

Keep it up boys, I know you lot can get stick but you're doing a good job!

Comment

Working...
                              X