Player of year bash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player of year bash

I went sunday eve was an alright night. Had a good old chin wag with Lee Cook and Martin rowlands Top geezers. I got to shake Gianni Palladini's hand offered to buy him a drink . He said not to worry. Buzz was having a good old nag with a fan in a wheel chair.

Food was ok but not enough. Funny watching the young birds in small out fits and milky white skin keep walking past the players they were not interested at all. Really looking forward to next seaon all sounding very possitive

On wards and up wards

Originally posted by Dannyboy View Post
    I went sunday eve was an alright night. Had a good old chin wag with Lee Cook and Martin rowlands Top geezers. I got to shake Gianni Palladini's hand offered to buy him a drink . He said not to worry. Buzz was having a good old nag with a fan in a wheel chair.

Food was ok but not enough. Funny watching the young birds in small out fits and milky white skin keep walking past the players they were not interested at all. Really looking forward to next seaon all sounding very possitive

On wards and up wards
    Were they fans?

Comment

Dont know so much cake on the faces

Comment

they were wannabe wags a little like you I am afraid to say.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          LOL
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

agree

Comment

I'm not a wannabe wag LOL If I was I would out clubbing in the football hotspots where footballers hang out and I don't. No way do I want to be a wag. Why the **** would I havegone into nursing eh?

Comment

You have an obsession with Buz in the same way Pete has an obsession with Paladini.

Ok your not married like Pete but it is still very unhealthy young lady!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

You have an obsession with Buz in the same way Pete has an obsession with Paladini.

Doesn't mean I want to marry Buz :S HAHAHA
                  Also it I had such a huge obession then I would be stalking him which I am not. I just think he is a very good player and fancy him a bit nothing more LOL

Comment

Comment

I love wags.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by baille funk View Post
                        Eh?

Comment

So how in love with Rodney marsh are you ????

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboy View Post

On wards and up wards
                            Oh look its our resident hard man, you sound like an intelligent individual.

Bit unnecessary.

Comment

So starts one of the biggest stirrers on the messageboards.

I went for the bait, so did Ha9 ranger, Neil and others.

The moment I saw you drinking champagne in the Platinum bar, I realised what worlds apart we were.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X