Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will our "circus" reputation work against us this transfer window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will our "circus" reputation work against us this transfer window?

We were the laughing stock of the league last year and players wouldnt join us as a result,our best player(Routledge)left as a result.NW has now come in and we have a new owner on board,and now the ship appears steadied at last,BUT will the reputation stick and will that put good players off joining us this summer,OR will money talk?
    Last edited by Rebel R's; 04-05-2010, 02:22 PM.

Ithink we will have to go abroad even this year because of our reputation. I am not so sure other players that CP and Sheffield Utd ones will have us as their 1st priority really.

But on a more positive note; I take Warnock can talk a few to our club. Qualified foreigners or others like Hulse etc.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I don`t believe we will be any more

Comment

Agreed, maybe when flavio was here, not anymore

Of course Amit and Ishan will make mistakes, but they are genuine with it. Thats the difference
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Not anymore no, its a new era for QPR, a clean slate and a fresh start.

Comment

Only for those who have had their head stuffed up their own 4r5e for the past few months.

Which I suppose could include some professional footballers

Comment

No, not now the circus has left town! Should be clear to our transfer targets that Neil is in charge of playing policy now.

Comment

Yeah, this does REALLY feel like a new era, and with Ishan and Neil Warnock running the show, any player asked by them to come to QPR would be foolish to turn us down.
                I wouldn't have said that, or anything like it, if Flavio were still in charge, no way.

Comment

I think the moment Warnock signed that problem was gone. These players aren't stupid and will realise that Warnock is an astute guy who wouldn't just jump into this without looking.

Comment

Working...
                  X