Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What we love about Buzz and a few reasons to keep him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1:3 goal ratio

Comment

adel being in team has stopped what we see in that video.. buzz is a confidence player.. if he is on form he will grab many goals for us.

he can play CM but he needs freedom to do as he pleases so we can see that sorta form.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        never forget season before last he caught the ball between his legs, then flicked it and hit a shot that i think hit the bar, right in front of the q block. the bloke is pure class and on his day there is nobody better at what he does in ccc. Hoping nw realises this then we will see buzz 'on his day' alot more. if any1 knows of a clip of the above piece of magic any link would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Buzsacky was very cheeful last night and mingled with the fans. He did say he didn't know until Wednesday what his future holds
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Comment

Comment

we should definately keep him cos any team with our aspirations need players with the skill & vision of buz

Comment

Cait are you secretly his agent, anything buzz i will just ask or refer to you.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

she would scale a barb wire fence naked for Buzz
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Best striker of the ball in the whole squad.

Comment

Facto: as far as I know you are the only one who casts aspersions on his sexuality.

Stanley: one goal in three from midfield is a fantastic strike rate.

Doubters: so you would get rid of Buz and keep Hogan Ephraim because he looks so effective and scores so many great goals, right???

Comment

I'd give him till next christmas but if he doesn't recapture his form by then, well i reckon he never will.

Comment

Once Two Ball has left the building, Buzz's best form will return.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                              Cait are you secretly his agent, anything buzz i will just ask or refer to you.

Comment

He can turn a game in our Favour with a drop of a hat. Only real quality players can do that.
                                Not Sure about the music in that youtube video. A little bit Boratesque!! It must be Hungarian

Comment

Working...
                                X