X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SM - s... he doesn't post on here anymore...shame

Comment

Hopefully he will come back.

Think we have many more that decide not to post but view the board. Hopefully the cyber attacks stop now and we can all get along in preparation for next season!!
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        Egham for his info, and lack of desire to seek attention because of it. Good bloke, one you can trust.

Benny... for his ability to totally lose his rag, have a good old sweary rant, and then return to being all mellow and witty... in the space of 5 minutes. It's a rare gift.
        Being a mod stops me from being able to do that. "Setting an example", "can't be a hypocrite", and all that s**t!

Sirpie is good with the stats and facts that kill debates stone dead, when people are getting carried away with various online brainfarts.

Stedders - for his unswerving loyaly, and ability to stick up for Gary "Bozza" Borrowdale. That took some doing!

SM - Come back, and stick to the football stuff.

All the other mods, especially Quaz and Shamie for helping me out, and taking their share of the sh*t.
        MYU for putting the effort in, in difficult circumstances sometimes.
        Believe me, it's not easy for him. Good luck mate.

Anyone I've left out - it's either because i can't be bothered to type anymore - or you've been a c***.
        Mainly the first one.

Anyway.... It's been fun (at times!) being a mod on here... but I *peacefully* step down now, and hand over "the badge" to someone else.

To anyone on here that I've p*ssed off, it's nothing personal. It never is.
        Just trying to get this board away from the cyber-rucks and politics stuff. That's all.

Cheers. And have a good summer - EVERYONE.

I can teach you Goddard...It's one that can be passed on

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
        SM - s... he doesn't post on here anymore...shame
        Spencer...I thought we had something special mate...
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

W12 Ranger

Comment

got a few , w12 , egham, sm
            chris robsadhino and bennyboys because they come down to my level of intelagance lol

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

SM's reports are great, Eghamhoop's ITK stuff is great and w12ranger's ability at keeping qblockpete in check is great but the poster of the year has to be:

Goddard - no explanation neccessary
              Last edited by sirpiechucker; 04-05-2010, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                I can teach you Goddard...It's one that can be passed on

Spencer...I thought we had something special mate...
                -wanted to keep that quiet ....

Comment

Captain Clunge has to to take the award this season, genius.

Goddard's 'Top London Club' post was probably the wittiest smartest return I've read all season, brilliant it was.

I'm hoping the transfer window brings SPC out of his shell, this site is in severe need of some common sense.

Comment

so says the poster with over 4,000 posts
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      so says the poster with over 4,000 posts
                      I'd like to think I've made an effective contribution, raised the bar as much as possible.

Comment

My 7000 plus posts have been informative i hope also,lol
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

99.9% of my posts are ..................fact.................thats a factamondo
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X