Clint hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint hill

anybody see him having a scrap with the wednesday fans on the pitch yesterday? loads of them trying to get at him and he was getting at them

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
    anybody see him having a scrap with the wednesday fans on the pitch yesterday? loads of them trying to get at him and he was getting at them
    No, I heard about it, but I've been trying to find footage of it -- anyone know where I can get a butchers?
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Wouldnt of got far with maguire and Dennis would they.Them 2 would of sparked fans out all over.lol
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If Hill gets done by the FA, that will mean him and Ramage being suspended for our first game of the season.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

shame they didn't get him...

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            If Hill gets done by the FA, that will mean him and Ramage being suspended for our first game of the season.
            And Danns
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
              And Danns

Oh yeah!

Only at QPR!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

fighting is about all hill is good for cos playin football he most certainly aint.

Comment

Bloke on the BBC commentary yesterday said he isn't a left back and that he's just filling in. Normally a centre half apparently...?

Comment

Working...
                  X