Warnock's Consistent Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock's Consistent Message

"I can't wait until next season when I get my own players here" and "I need more options up front"

Code for 'Which Idiot has been central to this club's recruitment policy for the last three seasons and couldn't spot that the squad is totally lightweight up front both physically and in numbers?'

Going to be fun this close season as I'm not convinced he'll get every one of the players he wants to move on off their contracts (that Legacy is still here), so he may still end up with some that aren't 'his'. Hopefully, it won't be another Gary Waddock scenario where he ostracised a bunch of players only to have to try and rely on them later.

A good start next season will be key to everything - it'll get the fans on side, will build confidence and may even mean that we have the same manager for three consequtive Bank Holidays, which must be some sort of record in recent times!

Originally posted by davman View Post
    may even mean that we have the same manager for three consequtive Bank Holidays, which must be some sort of record in recent times!
    he's lasted longer then most managers this season

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
      "I can't wait until next season when I get my own players here" and "I need more options up front"
      Add "I wish I could say more but I cant *smiles* " to that.

Comment

lol
        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
        :grimace:

Comment

Working...
        X