Hogan poor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
    Am gonna hold my hand up as a Hogan defender quite a few times on this board. Like the guy, think he has a good attitude and always tries his best with limited ability. Sadly, don't think he quite cuts it at this level for all the above reasons mentioned in this thread. Sadly.
    Spot on.

Comment

Played much better when sousa played him down the middle, never never a wide midfield player.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

other than his loan period when he first arrived - and in any case expectations were a lot lower - ive never seen what the fuss was about. paulo sousa comes out saying he is brilliant and suddenly everyone comes out saying he is the next messi. never seen it myself. lightweight and not even that skilful. has to be surplus if we are serious about promotion.

Comment

IS THIS ACTUALLY A JOKE?!?!

Hogan has looked quality again under Warnock and, as much as i hate to say it, looked better than Cook.

I honestly don't understand why people don't rate him. Watched him at Barnsley and at home yesterday and thought he just offers us so many options and had a very good game along with Tosic down that left had side!
          Everyday Plumbers Bristol
          63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
          0117 239 1217
          http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Hogan is not nor ever has been good enough. That has been apparent all along. It was one of the reasons that selling Routledge was such a stupid idea. He was never going to cut it on the wing. Yesterday was a prime example but it happens every time. I wish him well just not at Rangers.

Comment

Hogan has a good work rate, I think thats probably why NW has stuck by him, but hes not good enough to take us forward.

Comment

Will we ever see the old Cookie? Completely anonymous yesterday again. He is rightly popular but his contribution this season has been minimal. Hard to see him playing for us if we were a top 6 side.
                Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

works hard.....had the odd good burst forward, but then played rubbish balls behind the player which slowed move down. Average player. Priskin is twice the player and gets twice the abuse!!

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
                    loan him to a league 1 side so he improves
                    we did that(Leeds) and he didnt

Comment

I don't really rate him and think he should be sold, anything more than £300K will suffice.

He can't beat his man or put in a cross often enough. He rarely tackles and has a weak shot most of the time.

I agree, he looks like a lower standard CCC or L1 player.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                        IS THIS ACTUALLY A JOKE?!?!

Hogan has looked quality again under Warnock and, as much as i hate to say it, looked better than Cook.

I honestly don't understand why people don't rate him. Watched him at Barnsley and at home yesterday and thought he just offers us so many options and had a very good game along with Tosic down that left had side!
                        What options? He was good at palace granted but otherwise average at best. He's barely in games, he gets knocked off the ball too easily. What chances did he create? How many times did he run forward then pass behind the player so we lost momentum? People just like him because he's young, british and seems to work hard. Time for him to move on.

Comment

I like his attitude, but not quite got the ability.

Comment

Working...
                          X