Hogan poor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogan poor

He offers nothing cant beat a man or get a cross over had a terrible game really only one i can single out as we had 10 men for 44 mins.

nice lad but not what we need to move forward!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Agreed, should be known as 'end of move Hogan' coz whenever he gets the ball, the end of the move is nigh.

Rarely beats his man, never goes for the touchline (as a winger !), poor crosses and shoots tamely. Lost today without his mate.
      He should have gone off before Cookie.

Ship him out on loan or sell him ! Anything over 500k works for me but worryingly I think NW R
      rates him !

Comment

think Warnock must be his dad
        only reason i can see that he keeps playing him

Comment

He has the whole summer to improve, which I'm confident he will....

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            He has the whole summer to improve, which I'm confident he will....
            Its hard to see how,he cannot beat a man,cannot cross and has the most powder puff shot i have ever seen.

Div 1 at best

Comment

Ship him out along with Balanta.Not upto it.

Comment

loan him to a league 1 side so he improves

Comment

Suprised to see Cook taken off instead of Hogan. Offered very little today.

Comment

funny how everyone loved him until he got a run of games. we won't get any decent fee for him so worth keeping as a squad player

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      funny how everyone loved him until he got a run of games. we won't get any decent fee for him so worth keeping as a squad player
                      funny that i never liked him from the start really..

Comment

Am gonna hold my hand up as a Hogan defender quite a few times on this board. Like the guy, think he has a good attitude and always tries his best with limited ability. Sadly, don't think he quite cuts it at this level for all the above reasons mentioned in this thread. Sadly.

Comment

Agree with Russ Ranger
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

It's a real shame when an obviously decent, passionate player is just not up to the grade.

He tries his hardest, respects the fans, especially the kids, but still not Championship material.

Bit like me really - decent, honest bloke, QPR through and through - but with my walking sticks I'll never make the first team.

Comment

A real poor player. Can't believe he keeps his place every week. Warnock sees something that 17k can't!
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X