Scouting our targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scouting our targets

Right I thought I would have a good look at 1 of our transfer targets.
    Reports suggest we are on the verge of signing Clint Hill from Crystal Palace.
    Today he was very poor. Infact Crystal palace on a whole we're very poor.
    I could only name 2 players that had a good game which was Ambrose and Alan Lee.
    If we signed Ambrose I wouldn't be disappointed as he would get us goals.
    Clint Hill was very poor and I guess maybe he was playing in a position that he is not as comfortable with. He played left back but he has no pace or composure for this position. He was constantly being roasted by an impressive Jermaine Johnson, who I would be happy if we signed.
    All in all Palace looked very poor. Speroni also had a fairly decent game although I don't actually rate him much better than Cerny although he is a good age so would be a good signing. Spurr looked half decent and does have a very good left foot when it comes to delivering the ball in the box and has a throw that is like a corner. Out of 22 players 4 stood out but crystal palace are a very poor side.
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 02-05-2010, 04:56 PM.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

totally agree on hill....don't think we need another average defender playing out of position.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Right I thought I would have a good look at 1 of our transfer targets.
      Reports suggest we are on the verge of signing Clint Hill from Crystal Palace.
      Today he was very poor. Infact Crystal palace on a whole we're very poor.
      I could only name 2 players that had a good game which was Ambrose and Alan Lee.
      If we signed Ambrose I wouldn't be disappointed as he would get us goals.
      Clint Hill was very poor and I guess maybe he was playing in a position that he is not as comfortable with. He played left back but he has no pace or composure for this position. He was constantly being roasted by an impressive Jermaine Johnson, who I would be happy if we signed.
      All in all Palace looked very poor. Speroni also had a fairly decent game although I don't actually rate him much better than Cerny although he is a good age so would be a good signing. Spurr looked half decent and does have a very good left foot when it comes to delivering the ball in the box and has a throw that is like a corner. Out of 22 players 4 stood out but crystal palace are a very poor side.
      So you were not at the game AGAIN today...shock horror

Comment

I will go to all home games next season.

We aren't playing for anything, so I am saving my money for what I hope is a successful season next year.

Also I am fed up with watching champions come to us to celebrate on the last game of the season. Saw west Brom do it last season and I couldn't bare going through it again. I please hope you will forgive my absence today and I hope you wasn't sitting in the paddocks as I would hate it if you got soaked!

Comment

ambrose was decent as was lee ill agree. but neither make it into a 'top 2' promotion chasing team.

as for sheff wednesday they was dire.. johnson is good but was made to look like a world beater against a poor cb converted leftback hill.

would sign spurr as a backup left back for tosic. aside that its only grant and speroni id even consider to sign.. the rest of em was poor
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I'm only jesting no need for an essay..

And no I didn't get soaked our box is rather cosy,thanx for your concern though...

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              I'm only jesting no need for an essay..

And no I didn't get soaked our box is rather cosy,thanx for your concern though...
              how did you get away with taking your cardboard box in with you.......could have left it in the shop doorway i am sure nobody would have nicked it

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                how did you get away with taking your cardboard box in with you.......could have left it in the shop doorway i am sure nobody would have nicked it
                Keep chewing them sour grapes Quazy :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Keep chewing them sour grapes Quazy :kiss:
                  they taste very nice indeed

Comment

Camp was not good enough for QPR yet could be in the Premiership next season.
                    Blackstock was not good enough for QPR yet could be in the Premiership next season.
                    Fitz Hall was not good enough for QPR yet will be in the Premiership next season.
                    etc.etc.

Just because Hill and McCathy etc are in a poor side doesn't mean to say that they aren't good enough, it could be that they just don't fit into the side/system, they may be a big hit for us.

Comment

sheff wed had some big hitters on the pitch at the end,but a few did miss an easy target.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Northern Monkeys

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          sheff wed had some big hitters on the pitch at the end,but a few did miss an easy target.
                          Was funny to watch.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Robbo I thought you was going to go down the Bush and meet up with some generals?

Comment

woke up to late hanging plus didnt get to sleep till 6am.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X