Warnock.."My heart Will Be With Palace Tomorrow"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock.."My heart Will Be With Palace Tomorrow"

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

It would be good if Palace did survive, the more london derbys the better! better than the northerners.....

Comment

He just makes me sick.
      When talking in this piece about the best performance of the season he says 'The Team' when refering to us.
      Later on he refers to 'We' were losing 4-0 when refering to Palace.

Myself I hope Palace get relegated and go into liquidation so there is no club for him to keep going on about.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

hope they go down and hope Colin shuts the **** up about them too

Comment

When he refer to CP as "my team" he might get their/my players easier?? Just a thought.

But,To be honest I am a little fed up with CP players this or that now, but thats just me.

I hear Ambrose isent that keen on a move to us anymore(rumour).

Oh,and I want CP down!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

He really needs to get over this. It would be a sackable offence where I work to show such sympathy, nay devotion, to my previous employer (who likewise is the competition). He's so keen to be loved at Palace he is at real risk of being loathed by his own fans. Once or twice was OK to smooth the passing of loyalties but this passed the acceptability point some time ago. He needs to shut up. Now. And whilst we are at it he should be made to decimate their team even if only to pad out our reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              He just makes me sick.
              When talking in this piece about the best performance of the season he says 'The Team' when refering to us.
              Later on he refers to 'We' were losing 4-0 when refering to Palace.

Myself I hope Palace get relegated and go into liquidation so there is no club for him to keep going on about.
              Originally posted by Rev´s wife View Post
              When he refer to CP as "my team" he might get their/my players easier?? Just a thought.

But,To be honest I am a little fed up with CP players this or that now, but thats just me.

I hear Ambrose isent that keen on a move to us anymore(rumour).

Oh,and I want CP down!!
              And the alternative is he comes in to QPR stating how he loves the club and there is no other club in the world, he is QPR through and through and this is his home.

FFS get a grip, to me it states that he has a fondness for a club he has had ties with for a very long time. Given time at QPR he might build the same fondness but at the moment he is going to do a job for QPR and the passion from the heart doesn't come straight away.

Look at players, how they can say they love a club and always wanted to be there once they are on loan or transferred, 9/10 times it's media ########, we have a manger who is true to his word it seems to me.

Rant over.
              The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
              :grimace:

Comment

The translator still carps on about Chelski and he has been off a long time.

Give colin till the end of the season and then if he carries on give him as much stick as he deserves but for now give him the benifit.

Dont forget quite a lot of fans still has a soft spot for Ollie and i am sue he has for Us.

So end of the season then give him Hell if he carries on because he feels next season it will be his team with QPR.

Comment

Come on guys, get a life, he is asked a question and he answers it, that's all. Do you really think he will lose much sleep if they go down, the moment he finished that interview he was probabally on the phone to the agents o fthe palace players confirming they are still coming to us. Chill Winston!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Yes Mourinho does go on about the filth far too much. That is because he is putting himself on the market. And it would be unacceptable to me if I were a Milan fan. I'm not - Warnock's overtures to our direct local rival are unacceptable. He should stop now. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                      Yes Mourinho does go on about the filth far too much. That is because he is putting himself on the market. And it would be unacceptable to me if I were a Milan fan. I'm not - Warnock's overtures to our direct local rival are unacceptable. He should stop now. Simple.
                      If you build a team for so long you have some affection.

Translator has been on about the Filth since the day he left.

Christ it is only one more game till the end so not that difficult to let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
                        The translator still carps on about Chelski and he has been off a long time.

Give colin till the end of the season and then if he carries on give him as much stick as he deserves but for now give him the benifit.

Dont forget quite a lot of fans still has a soft spot for Ollie and i am sue he has for Us.

So end of the season then give him Hell if he carries on because he feels next season it will be his team with QPR.

Who? Not me, once gone forgotten.
                        Only legends stick.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I can't see how there could be any room for debate on this one. He should shut it. I am not even just talking about his comments about tomorrow's game. His behaviour in this regard since he left OUR LOCAL RIVALS has been unacceptable. Mourhino at the Bridge made sure he didn't disrespect his current employers. He waved and celebrated with Milan supporters. Warnock should shut it. I don't have to wait till the end of the season/ I've waited too long for this already. He should have shut it day 1.

Comment

Can everyone stop being soooooooooo sensative! who cares if he still has feelings for palace..who really cares..it doesn't have any direct effect on me.. you or anyone at QPR.
                            A team that he was doing really well at ..with a group of players who really enjoyed playing for him have a more than average chance of going down tomorrow and beyond that who knows...Think about things you have enjoyed doing a holiday ..a car ..a job that you have enjoyed in the past that you no longer do and have moved on to something better..are you to allowed to talk about that, when asked, with some degree of affection!

remember he can only answer the question he is asked ..it is not as if he is walking around loftus rd with an i love palace t shirt on!

Comment

He was only their two years and didn't keep on About Sheffield United when he left.

really hope now that Palace get relegated, I honestly think they will.

Put your mortgage on it
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X