X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes doing my head in with this ****

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
      And the alternative is he comes in to QPR stating how he loves the club and there is no other club in the world, he is QPR through and through and this is his home.

FFS get a grip, to me it states that he has a fondness for a club he has had ties with for a very long time. Given time at QPR he might build the same fondness but at the moment he is going to do a job for QPR and the passion from the heart doesn't come straight away.

Look at players, how they can say they love a club and always wanted to be there once they are on loan or transferred, 9/10 times it's media ########, we have a manger who is true to his word it seems to me.

Rant over.
      amen to that

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        amen to that
        Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
        hes doing my head in with this ****
        Really! does it actually bother you THAT much!! Have a relax....it will be the summer soon!

Comment

why are people getting so upset by this,he was there for 2-3 years and now he wants them to win the relagation do or die decider,i see nothing wrong with that and i also hope Palace stay up

Comment

it is getting annoying but you can understand his sympathy leaving them in the situation he did. Let him have his last thoughts tomorrow then see what he does for us.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              Really! does it actually bother you THAT much!! Have a relax....it will be the summer soon!
              no idea why you are quoting me...i was agreeing with the posters rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                no idea why you are quoting me...i was agreeing with the posters rant.
                sorry unintentional! slip of the mouse!

Comment

I don't see the big deal, Holloway used to go on about Bristol Rovers all the time and never got any stick over it. Anyway i reckon this Palace love in will only last one more game and i'd be far a more concerned if he didn't give a toss.

Comment

To be fair although I will be in W12 tomorrow I will also be wondering who is winning the Palace game and if football comes through Palace will survive, as Weds are by far the worse of the 2 teams but I can see Weds grabbing the lifeline that has been thrown to them,I just hope it snaps....................

Comment

DOES WARNOCK WANT TO BE AT QPR OR PALACE???
                      he better make his mind up soon or lose the fans....

FKUC PALACE, we pay his wages, why is he so outspoken for them?
                      qpr should have a word imo....

has he praised notts county for going up? no
                      chef utd for staying up? no

why cry for palace when there less than 3yrs???

Comment

looks like somebody has fallen out with our old dof and has asked someone on here to stir it up....Blimey what is it with some people...do you think if palace had not gone into admin we would even have neil at the club..he came to us so palace got some dough and the club went through a lot together...yes together unlike down at the shambles that has been QPR for the last few years..No websites with alternative agendas from any other club apart from ours...think on the certain few as you are becoming a joke ....Good luck neil next season as you are being watched by the god that is Gianni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!speak out and he will get his little followers to paint a bad picture about you...

Comment

Right from his very first press conference where he was unveiled as the new manager he spent a considerable chunk of it talking about Palace, with Ishan sitting right next to him. I have to admit I did find that a little odd and tactless. But if he takes us up next year he can talk about them as much as he wants for all I care.

Comment

I thought todays Palace game was on TV.

Comment

BBC1
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by oldhead View Post
                                looks like somebody has fallen out with our old dof and has asked someone on here to stir it up....Blimey what is it with some people...do you think if palace had not gone into admin we would even have neil at the club..he came to us so palace got some dough and the club went through a lot together...yes together unlike down at the shambles that has been QPR for the last few years..No websites with alternative agendas from any other club apart from ours...think on the certain few as you are becoming a joke ....Good luck neil next season as you are being watched by the god that is Gianni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!speak out and he will get his little followers to paint a bad picture about you...
                                Amen to that.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X