No announcement yet.

I cant see us getting any real success.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant see us getting any real success.

as long as the fanbase is so divided, the atmosphere at Loftus Road is bad and QPRfans boo their own players.

Just a thought! Am I right or wrong?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

If the team deliver, the atmosphere is great.
    If the atmosphere's great, the team delivers.
    Chicken and egg.
    Booing? Unfortunately there's always been a few -- even back in the 70's when the greatest-ever Rangers team were flying.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

wasnt divided till the idiot came to the club.Mind you he may be off soon along with his media team!!!!!

Comment

get rid of Russell and Paladini and that will go quite a way to bringing the fans together again...

Comment

Was the atmosphere good at Loftus Road in the golden years of the 80 ties, I mean every match??
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

was 100% better than the last few years.......the media team are doing their best to break the fanbase......

Comment

The season has been very poor, two poor season's in a row, sky high ticket prices and watching some poor football by players who didn't really care.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully we are on the mend in most ways. STABILITY and UNITY are keywords.

Now I do really looking forword to the next season.

And please no debate whether we hoof it or not, as long as we get points enough.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

We all need to be united if we want promotion next season. You ask most teams that go up from this league and they say their success is due to unity at all levels from fans to the board room. I think our fans have been a lot better since the new board and manager came in, hopefully that'll improve even further next season.

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
                    We all need to be united if we want promotion next season. You ask most teams that go up from this league and they say their success is due to unity at all levels from fans to the board room. I think our fans have been a lot better since the new board and manager came in, hopefully that'll improve even further next season.

But hopefully we will not argue on every matter any more. Should I say on every player or every move the gaffer does wrong. But, yes I know Fans everywhere ARE fickled so a bit of unrest isent necessarily unatural.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Olly had a great unifying effect on the fanbase -- perhaps if NW stops harping on about Palace, he might do the same.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                        Olly had a great unifying effect on the fanbase -- perhaps if NW stops harping on about Palace, he might do the same.

He better do!!

And I think he will.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Working...
                        X