X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well

well its speckled hen time

Comment

we need to back warnock and if he thinks they will do a job then we need to stand by his decision.
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

yes

yes bring in the big five
        lets keep this club alive

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
          clyne and speroni i would have. Maybe ambrose and danns
          QPR could do with all four, to improve the squad.

However, if they sign Voltz, wont really need Clyne and if Rowlands is fully fit, they also wouldn't need Danns.

However, I think Speroni is a must and Ambrose, if he is willing to play as a right sided midfielder, freeing Buzsaky to play alongside Faurlin in the centre.

As for why have Palace struggled, perhaps the deduction knocked their confidence. It can't have been easy dropping from a play-off contention spot to one where they were fighting relegation. That, along with the uncertainty over Warnock didn't help.

Comment

danns is a poor mans buzsaky imo. Not sure where he'd play

Comment

Originally posted by weston View Post
              If these players are as goods as everyone seems to think they are, why are they still in the religation mire?? Even if they were given the 10 points back they wouls still only be one point ahead of us..
              Because we got a good manager and they got a bad one, and lost a good one.

Comment

As stated on another thread yesterday, now Palace have survived relegation and stayed in the Championship and with a likely takeover to happen shortly it's very unlikely you will sign anywhere near 5 of our players, the new owners simply won't allow it.

It's pretty nailed on that Clint Hill is signing for you but other than that, no other guarantees.

Neil Danns, Darren Ambrose, and Julian Speroni are all likely to remain at Palace unless told they have to be sold if the takeover doesn't go through which is unlikely, or any new manager brought in doesnt want them, again very unlikely.

Comment

No one is out of price though.Good offer and anyones available Dave.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Dave is Clint Hill any good mate?

I thought he looked a right donkey against sheff wed.

I am hoping he is a centre back playing out of position, out of 10 at centre back what would you score him? He was the worst player on the pitch sat and Jermaine Johnson roasted him I even saw some carrots and stuffing on the side.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

yeah

its not whether the palace five are good players its more of a case of these players love warnock so will only play well for neil....................

Comment

Yeah but dexter you can't cement bricks using pi ss and sh it.

Neil is not a miracle worker so he should be looking at players with ability and then improve them. Clint hill looked very poor against wed and very slow. Commitment only takes you so far.

Holloway gets the best out of his side but he still has quality in the likes of adams who was 1 of the best in this division for ability.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Ever since we signed Clint Hill he has literally played as a left back the majority of the time despite as some people say he is naturally a centre back.
                          He isn't the greatest but by no means is he the worst, what you see is what you get with Clint, a good honest professional who doesn't mind getting hurt and will put his body in the way of most things, the sad thing for him is he is very short of pace so when he does play as a full back is often outrun, when played as a centre back he is much more effective. Over a course of a season he is a good 6 or 7 out of 10 player and wears his heart on his sleeve.
                          It's still surprising that he is likely to join you because it's believed he and his family are homesick and he was planning on moving back to a club nearer his home in Cheshire so surprised to see he was likely to end up with you.

Flycow, in terms of your comment about the players only playing well for Neil is complete rubbish. Speroni, has been outstanding all season like he has been for the past 2 years, Neil Danns has been consistently excellent for Palace as has Darren Ambrose, 20 goals for the season says it all.

From stories circulating at Palace i would put my money on the 3 of them being at Palace come the start of next season, again, barring that our takeover all goes through smoothly this month.

Comment

Chances are once your takeover has gone through Warnock will want to come back to you,when getting interviewed he sometimes forgets who hes actually managing.

Comment

Working...
                            X