Five palace players to come in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five palace players to come in

we are looking to bring in five palace players ,goalkeeper, left back,center half
    and two midfield player,this will give us UNITY

lets see !!
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

god i hope not

Comment

why?
        despite 10pts deducted, their players have lost many games
        only moses was sold so why did they slip? cos no good....

i don't want to see a palace 11 at qpr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i with you mod the only player that i would like to see at rangers is speroni , has been there player of the season . looks like teams in the prem are looking at him though , there is no one there that sets the world alight for me .

Comment

If these players are as goods as everyone seems to think they are, why are they still in the religation mire?? Even if they were given the 10 points back they wouls still only be one point ahead of us..
            Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

I would like Speroni and Clyne, but both probably heading for the premiership! If Palace stay up, which is highly likely, then i think we'll be out priced for them. You never know though, will depend on Warnock's budget.

Comment

well thats speroni, clint hill, danns, ambrose and maybe mccarthy??
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Speroni
                  Clyne
                  Hill
                  Danns
                  Ambrose

Comment

Queens Park Palace.....................No thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                      Speroni
                      Clyne
                      Hill
                      Danns
                      Ambrose
                      would take Speroni,Clyne,and Ambrose...decent players who would be usefull

Comment

Clyne, Danns and Ambrose.

Comment

warnock

warnock is like brian clough he likes to work with certain players,these palce players are just what he needs,qpr have some fantastic players but they just dont gell well,so he will unload some good players,THATS THE WARNOCK WAY
                          HERS NEARLY AS GOOD AS OLLIE WHEN IT COMES TO MANAGEMENT

Comment

clyne and speroni i would have. Maybe ambrose and danns

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
                              warnock is like brian clough he likes to work with certain players,these palce players are just what he needs,qpr have some fantastic players but they just dont gell well,so he will unload some good players,THATS THE WARNOCK WAY
                              HERS NEARLY AS GOOD AS OLLIE WHEN IT COMES TO MANAGEMENT
                              Listen to the fella . Well it is the weekend so it's obviously Stella time! :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X