This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladini's missus...Merged Thread

someone told me she is still employed by the club as a consultant on an extortionate wage.....anyone know the facts and if this is still the case? and what exactly does she consult upon?
    Last edited by vblockranger; 30-04-2010, 05:23 PM.

Nothing would suprise me...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      someone told me she is still employed by the club as a consultant on an extortionate wage.....anyone know the facts and if this is still the case? and what exactly does she consult upon?
      Phone up and ask the club.

Comment

Yep, phone up no need to have a debate about it. Locked.

Problem is you've hit the nail on the head. Meeting mates down the pub, you do tend to hear alot of of hearsay and untruths.

Phone the club and they will answer you.

cheers
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Paladini's missus...second attempt

tried asking the club but no joy (wont even give me a yes or no)

i am assuming it shows up in the club accounts and wonder whether anyone from this MB has noticed....... Has Paladini's missus taken a wage as a consultant to the club ? What does she consult on? Is this still the case?

its a valid question Pete so dont see the need to close the thread .

Comment

He'll close it; type of guy he is!

Comment

PHONE THE CLUB

thread closed
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The Paladinis

Any truth in the rumor that both husband and wife are drawing huge wages from the club for doing very little? And what they do do, especially in Gianni's case, they do very badly and not for the best interest of the club.
                Their wages as well as the loan means they're doing very well out of us.

Comment

apaprently Mrs Olga Paladini is director of a company called MOORBOUND LIMITED which was paid 40k for consultancy according to the last lot of accounts....hmmmm anyone throw anymore light on this?

Comment

It all sounds very shadey and underhand.
                    Think I'll be asking some questions on Sunday.

Comment

In 2005, she was non-executive director for QPR.

Comment

Its all pure speculation, to get exact details phone the club.
                        cheers

Comment

Anyone on the Internet will not have any answers like that, we would never know.

Ask the club, email, phone or do what ever you have to.

Comment

Paladini's Missus

She was previously a non-executive director of the club (During the period her hubby was not allowed to be).

Was then sole director of Moorbound Ltd, which was paid consultancy fees every year for her hubby's work with the club (perhaps they should have paid us instead).

Moorbound is now no longer trading. Gianni is still working for the club, but who knows for how much longer (possibly until he pays back the £280K in interest free loans he has had).

This is a message board, lots of things on here are speculation. I hope that Pete will be locking all rumour threads from now on and asking people to call the club....

Don't see why this shouldn't be in the board room as it related to directors of the club and don't see why it should be locked....
                            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Maybe someone could arrange an interview with her? Maybe she scouted Faurlin?

Comment

Working...
                              X