• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    your thoughts?
    Long ball.

Comment

Sort of forward we've missed all season. I'd like Hulse or Bothroyd.

Comment

[QUOTE=rangers74;348266]Hulse is well too injury prone and I cant ever remember him having a good game against us, and goal scoring record not that great - plenty of better options. Would be very disappointed if we signed him[/QUOTE

He played very well when we won 4-2 at their place. He was a constant threat to us especially in the first half.
        My view only.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

im not sure who some fans are expecting - rooney and crouch?

Comment

Pete: Is there any connection here, are we actually interested in either of these two?
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              im not sure who some fans are expecting - rooney and crouch?
              Still wouldn't be good enough for some, Mr. Stainrod.

We are a team trying to rebuild a reputation tarnished by the Italian Mafia we had in charge. I'm sure some players would be very wary of coming here and I am not convinced that wages will be quite as high as they were when a certain DoF was handing long, lucrative contracts out like they were confetti.

Face it, we are not as great a prospect as some would have us believe...

Comment

All people do on this website now is moan, two decent championship players that will always score goals and all you get is too old, Rob Hulse is 30!!!! Or not good enough, or long ball, we wouldn't want to ruin that fantastic total football we've been witnessing down at Loftus Road for the past 10 years now would we! Get real!

The biggest problem at this club is the fans attitude! ooohh my shirt doesn't have enough stripes, grow up!

It was the best and yet the worst thing that ever happened to QPR being bought by wealthy investors!

Comment

Working...
                X